Zombie World Z is a game that can be played for earning money on the blockchain platform. Developed and upgraded from Zombie Idle Defense, this game inherits interesting features combined with virtual reality (VR) technology that promises to bring new experiences to players.
I’m Drake — let’s learn the features of this game from A to Z!
- Heroes lineup in the game with 3 upgrade features like using $ZWZ, Collecting Hero cards and combining 2 heroes with the same number of stars.
- The weapon system includes 31 different weapons and is divided into 7 groups.
- Pets in the game have the effect of increasing the stats for Hero such as Attack Speed, Damage, HP, and Armor.
- Hero perk cards are to support and increase strength.
- There are 2 different types of maps: Normal Mode and NightMare (Night Mode).
1. The “elite” Hero lineup
Hero — is a common name for the characters in the Game with the task of protecting the city from Zombies. This game provides you with an extremely diverse and “Elite” Hero lineup.
Each Hero will have different characteristics and tasks. Players can get Hero through participating in events or passing stages in the game.
There are 3 characteristics of a Hero that a player should note as follows:
- $ZWZ can be used to upgrade the Hero in the interface Hero or in the match when the required amount of money is available.
- 3 Hero cards of the same star level can be upgraded up to a new Hero with a 1-higher star level.
2. Weapon system
Weapon system includes 31 different weapons and is divided into 7 groups: Shotgun, Anti-tank gun, Sniper gun, Heavy machine gun, Submachine gun (SMG), Rifle (Assault),… that are sorted by 8 levels from C to Z as follows:
Regarding the weapon upgrade mechanics, there are 2 notable things:
- If using 2 similar weapons of the same level, they will be upgraded up to a weapon with a 1-higher level.
- $Brain and $ZWZ can be used to upgrade weapons up to rare ones at different levels.
3. Types of Pets in the Game
In the game, Pets will have the effect of increasing the Heroes’ stats such as Attack Speed, Damage, HP, Armor. Moreover, Pets will also fight with Heroes when fighting against Zombies.
Just like weapons, upgrading Pets will require:
- Two of the same pets will be upgraded up to a new pet with a 1-higher.
- $Brain and $ZWZ Tokens are used to upgrade.
4. Perk cards for Heroes
Perks are used to support and increase the strength of the Hero. Players need to have $ZWZ Token to own this card along with various power factors.
5. In-game map
In Zombie World Z, there are 2 different types of maps: Normal Mode and NightMare (Night Mode). Each map type will have 8 different locations such as London, New York, Busan, etc.
In order to survive and defeat as many Zombies as possible, players need to know how to collect and use resources such as Healing potions, gasoline, walls, etc., reasonably as much as they can.
So I have successfully decoded for you the basic features of Zombie World Z.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or project ideas, please email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The information on this Website is provided as an overview of the market and does not constitute financial advice. GameAZ encourages you to do more research before deciding to invest.