What is low cap coin? How is it different from Top and Mid coin? What are the selection criteria and strategies to achieve the best profit? Those are the frequently asked questions for investors in the ever-evolving crypto market. To answer the above questions, this article GameAZ will analyze in detail about the Low cap coin in the most detail.
I’m Drake, let’s learn from A to Z!
1. What is Low Cap Coin?
In the Crypto market, coins with a market cap of less than $50 million are called Low Cap coins. In addition to having a cheap price in the market, players can recognize Low cap coin through the following characteristics:
- The coin’s market capitalization is low.
- The market price is quite cheap.
- Trading volume within 24 hours is not high.
- Low intraday liquidity.
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of Low cap coins?
The advantages of Low cap coins are:
- Users can buy a large amount of tokens because the price is quite cheap.
- With this price, it will be suitable for investors with a small amount of capital.
- Price volatility will be greater than other coins, investment opportunities will be more.
The disadvantages of Low Cap Coins can be mentioned as:
- The large price fluctuations occur in both up and down directions, so the risk of your assets being evaporated quickly is also inevitable. So it is quite important to do thorough research to avoid scam projects.
- While it is possible to buy a large quantity at a low price, players still suffer a large slippage because the liquidity of Low Cap Coins is quite low.
- Users must monitor price movement constantly because of lack of stability.
3. Distinguishing Top Coins, Mid Coins and Low Cap Coins
3.1. Top Coins
Cryptocurrencies with a market capitalization of over $1 billion and high liquidity will be considered Top Coins.
These coins have huge growth potential and influence the whole Crypto market. User sentiment and market capitalization in general also depend a lot on the volatility of Top Coins.
Top Coins are considered low-risk investments because of their high applicability. However, the high selling price coupled with not too large price fluctuations will be quite a big obstacle for investors with low capital.
3.2. Mid cap coin
Coins with a market capitalization between $100 million and $1 billion will be considered Mid Cap Coins.
These are coins with fairly uniform growth thanks to the practical application to the ecosystem they create.
With a moderate price and large price fluctuations, this is considered an investment suitable for most investors with a low to medium risk ratio.
4. Top 5 potential of Low Cap Coin projects in 2022 in GameFi market
Users can refer to 3 Low Cap Coin projects below:
Tamadoge gives players the ability to forge the Doge they want, and also breed, train, and battle other players’ Tamadoge NFTs to top the monthly leaderboards.
Over time, the player’s play to earn opportunities will expand to include augmented reality experiences, allowing your NFT to play with its friends in the Tamaverse.
Tamadoge is promised to be the future of the Doge ecosystem in particular and the Play-to-Earn game series in general.
4.2. Battle Infinity
Battle infinity is a platform of Play-to-Earn games with integrated Metaverse elements, called “The Battle Arena“. Coming to Battle Infinity, players will experience playing games, interacting with other players and exploring the vast Metaverse world.
4.3. Lucky Block (LBLOCK)
Claiming to be the number 1 competition platform on NFT, Lucky Block organizes competitions between NFTs from which there is a basis for awarding Lucky Block tokens to winners.
4.4. Theta Fuel (TFUEL)
Theta Fuel (TFUEL) is a token created on the Thetan Token (THETAN) network.
It is a cryptocurrency generated from the Theta Token (THETA) network after a successful mainnet launch.
4.5. Audius (AUDIO)
Audius is an online music sharing protocol platform (Music Sharing and Streaming). Audius not only connects users with musical works, but also gives them the freedom to publish, manage and trade their works.
5. Tổng kết
Hopefully, through the information shared above, readers will understand what Low Cap Coin is, the difference between them and Top Coin, Mid Cap Coin.
Bài viết liên quan:
- [Guide] How to transfer NFT to Metamask for Newbie
- What is BEP20? Guide from A – Z Binance Smart Chain Token
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or project ideas, please email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The information on this Website is provided as an overview of the market and does not constitute financial advice. GameAZ encourages you to do more research before deciding to invest.