Through the overview article about the Summoners Arena project, you must have had a detailed look at this Blockchain Game project invested by Binance Labs, right? Here are the details of the outstanding features of Summoners Arena to help you understand how to make money from this Blockchain version of the game “Summoners Era”!
I’m Harry – let’s learn about Summoners Arena features from A-Z.
- Detailed information on the features of Heroes about: Elemental system; Character Classes; Rarities; Index; Skills; Body Parts; Tiers, Stars, Level; Summoning Points; Skins.
- There are 6 Factions: Water, Fire, Abyss, Nature, Light, Dark.
- Heroes are classified into 05 Character Classes corresponding to 5 unique Summoners in the game: Mage, Priest, Assassin, Ranger, Warrior.
- Heroes’ rarities are fixed and cannot be upgraded. Each Hero in the game can own 2 levels that are rarely summoned, Common and Mystic.
- Each Hero has 5 main stats: HP, Attack, Critical Rate, Armor, Speed.
- Each Hero has 1 Active Skill and at most 3 Passive Skills based on base star level.
- Each Hero will have 4 Body Parts and a certain number of Body Parts gives Heroes certain stat rewards.
- All Heroes in the game when summoned have 1 – 5 stars.
There are 142 Heroes with 6 Elemental Systems in Summoners Arena. Details of 142 Heroes by star level can be viewed directly at the Summoners Arena Wiki.
There are 6 Elements: Water, Fire, Abyss, Nature, Light, Dark.
Each Attribute has the ability to support or counter each other in matches. When combining the Factions according to the mechanism below, it will help your Heroes increase by 30% damage and 15% accuracy.
Heroes are divided into 05 Character Classes corresponding to the 5 unique Summoners in the game. Heroes of different Classes have distinct characteristics, stats, strengths and weaknesses depending on the class. There are currently:
- Mage: High AoE damage skill with crowd control.
- Priest: Support, create buffs to increase stats for allies and debuff (reduce stats) for enemies.
- Assassin: A single-target killing skill with high damage, taking advantage of speed to quickly defeat the opponent’s backline.
- Ranger: Fast fire rate and critical attack with extremely high sustained damage.
- Warrior: High defensive skill with decent damage, suitable for any front line, especially the tanker position.
3. Rarities – Rarity
Heroes’ rarity is fixed and cannot be upgraded. Each Hero in the game can own 2 levels that are rarely summoned, Common and Mystic.
Mystic: Heroes’ rarity is much stronger than Common. Besides, Mystic Heroes when deploying skills also produce better visual effects to match the ability.
Mystic Heroes cannot be summoned in-game if the player does not own any Mystic Heroes before.
Each Hero has 5 main stats: HP, Attack, Critical Rate, Armor, Speed.
The general stat Attack Power is calculated based on the 5 main stats above to help players understand the relative ranking of their Heroes compared to other players’ Heroes.
The above stats will increase when Heroes are upgraded. Mystic Heroes has a faster rate of leveling up and increasing key stats than Common.
Each Hero has 1 Active Skill and at most 3 Passive Skills based on base star level.
These skills will be used during a match.
During battle, above each Hero there is an Energy bar (yellow) below the HP bar indicating that Hero’s energy level. When it runs out of mana, Heroes will use their active skill for the next turn.
Energy gained when a Hero takes or deals damage.
6. Body Parts increasing character stats
Each Hero will have 4 Body Parts and a certain number of Body Parts gives Heroes certain stat rewards.
Body Parts are the default available when a Hero is summoned and cannot be upgraded.
Mystic Heroes get more stat rewards than Common Heroes.
7. Tier, Stars & Level
Tier & Stars: All Heroes in the game when summoned have 1 – 5 stars, called their base star level. Heroes with higher or rarer base star level gain more stats when evolving.
Heroes are classified according to their base star level.
Basic Star Level
Red 5-star Hero
Red 5-star Hero
Level: Heroes can be leveled up by using Hero XP included in Campaign mode.
Heroes that have evolved to have certain stars can only be promoted to a certain level.
12-star heroes reach their maximum potential at level 250.
8. Summon Points
Summoning Points are a special attribute of Hero NFT.
Each Hero has a set number of Summoning Points before being summoned.
Summoning Points allow Heroes to be used in Summon Boost Up, rotating the Gacha ratio according to the player’s preference, summoning stronger Heroes.
Heroes’ Summon Points are deducted by 1 every time Heroes are used for Summon Boost Up.
When Summoning Point is 0, Heroes cannot be used for Summon Boost Up.
Outfits are a rare NFT that gives a certain Hero a new look with a slight boost in Key Stats.
Based on information about the basic features in Summoners Arena provided by GameAZ, hopefully through this article you will have a more general view of Summoners Arena.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or project ideas, please email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The information on this Website is provided as an overview of the market and does not constitute financial advice. GameAZ encourages you to do more research before deciding to invest.