In the 2nd series of The Parallel basic features, GameAZ will continue to analyze in detail the first game in the universe The Parallel – Ascension, especially information about what Ascension is, game rules, the enemies in the game, and game modes with the aims of giving you more information to earn money from this game.
I’m Harry – Let’s learn from A to Z about Ascension!
- Ascension is the first game built and released in The Parallel’s Metaverse.
- The game rules are inspired by the famous Red Light Blue Light game in Squid Game and have a duration of 3 minutes.
- The enemies that hinder players in the game are the same as the movie. However they are edited and developed according to The Parallel’s own storyline with Big Boss NoGo, HuGo Giant and Paratroopers.
- The map in Ascension is full of traps and obstacles that prevent players from running to the finish line.
- There are 3 gameplay modes: Free to Play, Play to Earn and Custom Room. Each mode will have different participation conditions and an Earn mechanism.
1. What is Ascension?
Ascension is the first game built and released in The Parallel’s Metaverse. This is a PVP game genre inspired by the game Green Light Red Light from the famous movie Squid Game.
1.1 Game Rules
- The 3-minute game is filled with competitive action in a race from the starting point to the finish line.
- 10 players appear together at the starting point and must overcome obstacles. For example, automatic killing machines wait for each player’s mistakes or the Giant Robot Hugo always chases behind to “push” you to constantly move forward and lose your life because of the traps that are set up. The most important thing is that the Big Boss NoGo Doll just waits for the player to move when the Red Light, then you are “immediately given” a bullet and “log out” from the game.
- To win, players need a combination of skills, take advantage of the time and especially the luck in it.
- The game will stop immediately when 3 players cross the finish line or when the match time runs out.
- Reward: Top 3 winners get PS Token.
1.2 Enemies hindering the player
Big Boss NoGo
The Boss character of the game Ascension (like the Doll in Squid Game). There are 2 phrases which are Blue and Red.
- Blue phrase: Players freely move to the finish line without risk or penalty.
- Red phrase: The player must stop moving immediately. If they don’t stop moving, NoGo’s Paratroopers will open fire on the player.
The two phrases will alternately change randomly without warning.
The Giant HuGo
- Designed to punish the player who moves the slowest or intentionally doesn’t move.
- HuGo’s Movement Speed = 1/3 of Player’s Movement Speed (speed will be adjusted if necessary)
- HuGo moves in both Blue and Red phrases of NoGo.
- When activated, HuGo will appear close to the player.
- HuGo chases the nearest player in an attempt to kill that player. When the target player is defeated, HuGo will change to another target.
- Killed players will not be targeted again.
- HuGo’s goal will change depending on the player’s current position.
- Every 10 seconds, HuGo will change the target. For example: After 10 seconds, if HuGo doesn’t catch the player in the 9th position, he will return to the player in the 10th position.
- HuGo will continuously appear until the end of the game.
Flying soldier – Paratroopers
- 2 dangerous Paratroopers will always stand next to Big Boss NoGo.
- Any player who moves when NoGo turns Red phrase on will be shot and disabled.
- The Paratroopers also drop disabling grenades into designated danger zones.
- There are 2 types of grenades:
- Explosive Grenades: Push the player to the back
- Decoy Grenade: Explodes but has no effect on the player
1.3 Areas in the game
- The arena will have 3 main parts; each part will have its own set of traps and obstacles.
- The arena has no walls or fences to separate it. Players can be jostled and fall off cliffs, and then respawn at the place of the fall.
- The central area is the largest and most dangerous because it contains many traps and obstacles.
Traps and Obstacles
- Sawblades: Push and slow the player
- Bumper Tower: Pushes the player away after impact
- Pit Trap: It is a camouflage hole that the player will be dropped into and respawn in the back.
- Wrecking Ball: Stun the player
- Quick Sand: This obstacle appears randomly. When hit, the player is stuck for 2 seconds. The only way to avoid it is to jump over it.
- Obstacles: Used by players to stay out of sight of NoGo Red Phrase.
- Artillery Zone: The area where Paratroopers will fire grenades onto.
Weaponary & Power-Ups
- Bomb Pack: The drone will drop the package in the middle area of the Arena.
- Players can pick up bombs and throw them at other players.
- Players hit by bombs will be Freeze, Knockback, Stun, Fear, etc.
- Use “Action” button to Grab/Throw Bomb
- Increase movement speed
- Jump 5 meters
- Create a shield that has one-time immunity to Crowd Control effects
There are 3 game modes in Ascension: Free To Play, Play To Earn, and Custom Room.
2. Free to Play Mode
If you don’t own NFT Paragon and still want to experience Ascension, this mode is for you!
After connecting to the wallet, 1 default NFT Paragon will be issued to you in the main screen of the game. You can use this NFT to join Ascension!
In this mode, you can only play 3-player or 10-player mode (Multiplayer).
2.1 Conditions of participation
You only need a wallet address to be able to play the game.
2.2 Earning Mechanism
- You can Earn 40 Runic Energy/win and up to 70 Runic Energy in the 10th match, up to 300 Runic Energy/day.
- When you have enough 200 Runic Energy, you can change to “Play To Earn” mode to Earn $PS.
- You can only play 1 game per day with 200 RE in Play to earn mode.
- If you don’t want to wait a day for a game, you can buy NFT Paragon to maximize your chances of Earning in Play to Earn mode.
- Challenge: This mode is based on your finish time. You need to run to the finish line before the time ends (under 3 minutes). The faster you get to the finish line, the more you Earn!
- 10-Player Mode: Top 3 winners will earn 45, 30, 20 $PS in that order.
- 3-Player Mode: Only 1 winner earns 22.5 $PS
4. Custom Room Mode
This game mode is for you and your friends, even strangers, the purpose is to connect and join Ascension together. Players can’t earn $PS in this mode.
- Room ID: This is the ID you and your friends need to join the room in the game’s main screen. Each room has an exclusive ID code.
- Add whitelist: If you are added to the whitelist, you will automatically be verified to join the room. If you are the room owner, you can add your friend’s wallet address or username to save verification time.
- Waiting list: This list includes people waiting to be verified and join the room. You can accept or decline their request as you wish.
- Players: A minimum of 2 players is required to start the game, and a maximum of 10 players can join the room.
- Spectators: Only a maximum of 4 spectators can join the room and watch the match. They will have a 360 degree overview of the game to enjoy Ascension.
4.1 Conditions of participation
- You can create rooms and share room IDs with your group of friends or with the Parallese community.
- Join the room with a room ID already generated.
That’s all you need to know about the first game on The Parallel – Ascension! After the 2 detailed analyses articles of the basic features in The Parallel provided by GameAZ, are you ready for an exciting and creative adventure in The Parallel?
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or project ideas, please email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The information on this Website is provided as an overview of the market and does not constitute financial advice. GameAZ encourages you to do more research before deciding to invest.