Ninneko is a NFT Game where players will earn money by nurturing Ninnekos, building squads to participate in PvP and PvE modes.
I’m Steven – let’s learn about what is Ninneko project from A – Z.
- Ninenko is a game developed based on the Binance Smart Chain with the content of petting, building a squad to fight other opponents.
- The main token in the game is $NINO which is used for functions such as: Payment, voting and reward.
- $NINO tokens is allocated 10% by the project for consultants and strategists (locked for 6 months, gradually opened in 10 months), the team will keep 15% with the same lock time.
- The project was developed by 3 young gamers who aspire to develop NFT games, after a few years of dedication and development, the team has grown to 30 people . The top 3 are: Dang Nguyen, Ha Nguyen and Vincent Vu.
- Ninenko is invested by: Launchzone, CoinLab, Redhat, Seedthrift, Dreamboat Capital,…
1. What is Ninneko?
Ninneko is a role-playing game, operated on Binance Smart Chain. Then, with this game, players can experience attractive features from cultivating, building squads and fighting with other teams on PvP, PvE modes to collect in-game rewards. It’s interesting that players can enjoy this game, and more than that, making money from Ninneko.
2. Project highlights Ninneko
Ninneko is currently one of the leading projects in the NFT gaming industry, it can be said that Ninneko is holding the top position in the best games of the RPG and breeding genre, a genre that is very easy to play.
The goal of the project is to use the NiNo Token to become the main utility through the payment of buying/selling as well as the cost of in-game activities.
3. Roadmap Ninneko
10/2022: Testing NFT Ninneko and Marketplace
11/2021: Release of Nino Token and IDO
12/2021: Alpha test on BSC Testnet
1/2022: Open beta on BSC Mainnet
2/2022: Official version launched
April 2022: Launch of guild war
May 2022: Building village
4. Nino Token Information
In addition to the projects about the game What is Nineko? Then users also need to learn about the Ninneko Token. Here are the details you need to know:
5.1. Key Metrics
- Token Name: Ninneko
- Ticker: $NINO
- Blockchain: BSC
- Token Standard: BEP-20
- Contract: 0x6CAD12b3618a3C7ef1FEb6C91FdC3251f58c2a90
- Token Type: Updating
- Max Supply: 190,000,000 NINO
- Market Cap: $365,258
- Circulating Supply: 2,450,660.00 NINO
5.2. Nino Token Allocation & Schedule
- Advisors & Strategies: 10%, locked for 6 months then gradually opened over the next 10 months
- Team: 15%, locked for 6 months then gradually opened in the next 10 months
- Private sale: 35%, gradually opened in 9 months
- IDO sale: 15%, 35%, gradually opened in 9 months
- Liquidity: 5%
- Game incentives: 20%, pay when the game is on mainnet
5.3. Nino Token Utility
- Payment: Players can use Nino tokens to pay for Ninnekos breeding fees, in-game digital purchases.
- Voting: The Nino token allows players to vote on governance proposals that determine the game’s features and parameters.
- Reward: Nino Token is used as a gift for players to contribute to building the game.
- 5.4. How to own Nino Token
- Buy NINO Token at IDO on Lauchzone
5.5. Present value
Click here ( https://coinmarketcap.com/en/currencies/ninneko/ )
MATA has an unlimited supply, and NIMO with a co-source is capped at 200 million. The amount of MATA used will be burned, and NIMO will be allocated to the community treasury.
NIMO in the treasury is used to reward players, especially those who contribute to the ecosystem.
5.1. Team, founder group
The beginning of the development of Ninneko, with 3 young gamers aspiring to develop, after a few years of dedication and development, the team has grown to 30 people. The game is being developed by an experienced team in the RPG field, the highlight of which is Kungfu Feet – a game that won the first prize in TV game in 2015.
- Dang Nguyen (CEO): is a project manager at GrepGame, he is working and living in Hanoi, Dang Nguyen has 5 best skills: Game development, game design, project management, planning project, he is holding the position of CEO/PM at the team.
- Ha Nguyen (CTO): Is a Senior Software Engineer at Grepgame, with experience working as senior software engineer at Grepgame, IT team leader at Buy & Sell newspaper, Software engineer at Tinhvan Group. He used to be a student of Hanoi University of Science and Technology, now he is the CTO of the team.
- Vincent Vu (UI Designer): is a user interface designer, a concept artist at Grepgame, he is an alumnus of Hanoi University of Industrial Fine Arts, graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree – Bachelor, Industrial and Product Design, currently he is the UI Designer of the team.
- Tan Nguyen (Animator): is a Photographer at Havii Studio, currently Tan Nguyen is also doing this job, and is taking the position of Animator of the team.
- Tuyen Pham (Game Designer): is a Designer at Grep Game, currently Tuyen is taking on the position of Game Designer of the team.
- Tuyen Huy (VFX Artist): is a visual effect at Crepgame, he is also working and living in Hanoi, currently he is the VFX Artist of the team.
- Lam Nguyen (QA Lead): is a lead tester at CrepGame, he used to be a lead tester at Grepgame, he studied at Hanoi University of Business and Technology (HUBT), now Now he is the QA Lead of the team.
5.2. Investment funds and partners
Investment funds and partners participated in the Ninneko . project
With a diverse and multi-colored investment fund and partners in many fields, Ninneko promises to bring the best experiences to users.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ninnekogame
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NinnekoGlobal
- Telegram: https://t.me/ninnekogame
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/bw84nfPReK
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYiEyZbN7FH4pCrC2Qjn7vQ
Above are the detailed analysis of what is Ninneko project? Help gamers and investors get personal judgments about whether the project has potential in the future or not.
If you have any questions, comments, recommendations or project ideas, please email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: This website’s content is offered as a general market overview and does not constitute financial advice. GameAZ recommends you to conduct additional research before to investing.