If you are bored with the simple Click-to-Earn Blockchain Game and want to find something new with competitive gameplay and thrilling action. Let me introduce you to the FPS shooting game called Metastrike. So what is the game MetaStrike?
In addition to taking advantage of blockchain technology, MetaStrike has all the essential features of a modern FPS game: weapons, ammo types, beautifully polished maps, graphics, and so on. Game mode has many things for you to explore.
I’m Harry – Let’s learn this game from A-Z!
- Metastrike is a FPS multiplayer role-playing shooter game built and developed on a blockchain technology platform with a wide collection of weapons from Pistols, Shotguns, Machine Guns, Shotguns. Constantly updated and can be bought, sold, and traded.
- Metastrike’s economy is powered by two main tokens, $MTS and $MTT. $MTS plays the role of governance token, $MTT is the in-game currency token.
- The core Metastrike development team is from the company CG-Art, with a wealth of prior knowledge and experience at Ubisoft (with the Hungry Dragon game) and Square Enix’s (the Final Fantasy XV game). They understand the huge potential of the Blockchain Game industry to give players the freedom and gain in the traditional gaming ecosystem.
- The project is received a large investment through 3 rounds of Seed/Private/Public worth $3.6m from reputable large investment funds in the crypto and blockchain market such as: GD10 Ventures, Jump Capital, Kucoin Labs, Shima Capital, Exnetwork Capital, Seedify.fund; Magnus Capital; x21 Capital; Good Games Guild…..and some other well-known investment funds.
1. What is Metastrike?
Metastrike is a Multiplayer FPS Blockchain Game project, which includes many basic and advanced features of a shooter, with modern gameplay and high elaboration both in terms of gameplay and graphics.
The game is developed based on other successful FPS predecessors such as: CSGO, Call of Duty. The map, items, and guns are reasonably designed to be able to balance playing skills between PRO players and new players.
Besides, Metastrike is even more special than “predecessors” when it is a Blockchain Game – where players can trade / buy On-Chain items, with a variety of Guns and Equipment updated continuously.
This is extremely useful for veteran gamers in trading items or weapons like they did in traditional games before; but it is completely transparent thanks to blockchain technology.
2. What are the highlights of Metastrike?
Metastrike is a first-person shooter project where players can participate without having to spend an initial investment to own an NFT squad. This can also be seen as an idea to develop an FPS project that is easily accessible to more “gunners”.
2.2. Various Play-to-Earn modes
Certainly one of the biggest challenges when creating a Play-to-Earn game is how to both provide players with a unique experience but also have diverse earning opportunities.
Metastrike – a role-playing shooting game based on blockchain technology – has a diverse collection of weapons from Pistols, Shotguns, Machine Guns, Shotguns for players to equip, level up to complete quests and earn NFT/Token through PvE, PvP, Clan War modes.
Players can own a collection of customizable Weapons (Guns, Ammo, Grenades, Melee Weapons…), build maps to fight and steal NFTs from other players.
2.4. Integrated VR technology
One of the most outstanding features of MetaStrike is the combination of VR (Virtual Reality) technology on most of the game modes. With the use of this technology, Metastrike will definitely bring the community of players thrills and new experiences when playing this shooting genre.
3. Metastrike Roadmap
Quarter 1 / 2022:
- Conduct IDO token $MTS
- Launch the marketplace and open for NFT sale
- Launch Closed Beta version
Quarter 2 / 2022:
- Launch Alpha version and update some new features such as: Artificial intelligence for characters, mechanism to switch weapons in battle, diving mode, integrated laser sight, etc
- Open sale of Metaverse virtual land
Quarter 3 / 2022:
- Launch Beta version with integrated DeathMatch mode
- Launch early experience access to Metaverse features available
- Organize tournaments
Quarter 4 / 2022:
- Integrate fully 3D graphics
- Launch new NFT items such as: Map, Weapon Appearance (Skin)
- Built-in weapon upgrade feature
- Officially launch Metaverse Version 1.0
4.1. Key metric of $MTS and $MTT
Metastrike’s economy is powered by two tokens, $MTS and $MTT. $MTS is the main token of Metastrike that plays the role of governance and $MTT is the currency token of the game that serves as a reward for in-game activities.
4.1.1. About $MTS token
- Token Name: Metastrike Token
- Ticker: MTS
- Blockchain: BNB Smart Chain
- Token Standard: BEP-20
- BSC contract: 0x496cC0b4ee12Aa2AC4c42E93067484e7Ff50294b
- Token Type: Governance
- Maximum total supply: 565,000,000
- Initial circulating supply: 9,000,000
- Supply in circulation: 47,788,381 (Updated on August 20, 2022 according to bscscan contract)
4.1.2. About $MTT
- Token Name: MTT Token
- Ticker: MTT
- Blockchain: BNB Smart Chain
- Token Standard: BEP-20
- Contract: Updating…
- Token Type: Utility, Reward
- Maximum Total Supply: Unlimited
4.2. Token Allocation and Vesting Schedule of $MTS
4.3. $MTS Utilities
- Used to upgrade maps (quests) with Rare drop rate of NFTs.
- In-game activities (NFT Fragment Crafting)
- Staking to get weekly rewards in the form of $MTS, $MTT, NFT
- Used in Metastrike tournaments between Guilds
- Players participate in DAO Administration (edit rewards or game mechanics)
- Buy Metaverse Land, NFT Box and Weapon.
- $MTS holders will vote to share the fees earned by staking $MTS.
4.4. $MTT Utilities
- Unlock new map
- Take part in game modes and special events
- Buy upgrade materials
- Upgrade weapon
- Used to convert to $MTS with a limited amount (requires players to own NFT to proceed with the conversion)
- Burning Mechanism: Whenever $MTT is used for any activity, it is permanently burned; 10% will be transferred to the weekly bonus fund to reward Top Ranked players or to be used for tournaments.
4.5. How to own $MTS, $MTT
- $MTS can be obtained through staking, trading through CEX/DEX, rewards for participating in tournaments and PvP mode (Clan War).
- $MTT is obtained through PvE: Zombie Hunting, PvP, Deathmatch mode (Depending on the number of Zombies and the opponent destroyed, players will receive different rewards)
4.6. Exchanges of $MTS, $MTT
Currently, Metastrike team is running Alpha version and has not launched a smart contract of $MTT so players are not allowed to trade in the game or on any CEX/DEX platform.
$MTS has been listed on some CEX/DEX exchanges, players can buy/sell at:
- Kucoin: https://www.kucoin.com/trade/MTS-USDT
- Gate.io: https://www.gate.io/en/trade/mts_usdt
- Pancakeswap: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x496cC0b4ee12Aa2AC4c42E93067484e7Ff50294b
5.1. Development team
The Metastrike game development team is a group of +25 members with a strong passion for both games and blockchain. The core members come from the company CG-Art, having more than 10 years of experience in virtual reality art, game development and design with partners such as Ubisoft (Hungry Dragon), Square Enix (Final Fantasy).
- Peter Nguyen – CEO: Currently, he is the CEO & Founder at CGArt – a Studio specializing in providing 2D/3D designers for domestic and international; he is also game developer, former CEO & Founder of SunNet ITC Solution.
- Son Dinh – Chief Financial Officer: cum CEO of Moonfarm Finance, Blockchain Advisor.
- Frank Dang – Chief Strategy Officer: cum Growth Director of Moonfarm Finance, Former Senior Executive Director of VinID Growth.
- Tiep Pham – Tech Leader: Former Tech Leader / Blockchain Developer of Moonfarm Finance.
- Son Nguyen – Co-Founder & Game Design Director: Former Co-Founder IGDA Vietnam
- Edward Pham – Game Developer Director: cum Vice President / Operations Director / 3D Animation Director at CGArt Creation JSC
- Ann Nguyen – Head of Graphic Department: cum similar position at CGArt
- Khang Bui – Creative Designer: cum Creative Partnership Manager position at CGArt.
- Thinh Luu – Creative Designer: cum designer at FinanceX Exchange
- Tuan Truong – Game Developer: cum the position of Business Development Manager at CGArt
- Hoa Dao – Blockchain Dev Lead: Deputy Technical Director at FinanceX Exchange / Next Generation Exchange Ltd.
- Toan Pham – Blockchain Dev: Web3.0 Builder
Metastrike raised $3.3M in Seed/Strategic/Private round with the participation of: GD10 Ventures, Jump Capital, Kucoin Labs, Shima Capital, Exnetwork Capital; Master Ventures; BGA- Blockchain Game Alliance; Seedify.fund; Magnus Capital; x21 Capital; Good Games Guild; Capital S; Maven Capital; Lavender Research; Enjinstarter; Gain Associates; OIG — Oracle Investment Groups; Dreamboat Capital; SafeLaunch, Au21 Capital, Roseon, etc.
In the Public round, they also raised capital through IDO on two platforms RoseonPad and Seedify.fund worth $300,000.
- Website: https://metastrik.io
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetastrikeHQ
- Telegram Announcement: https://t.me/MetaStrike
- Telegram Community: https://t.me/MetaStrikeChat
- Discord: https://discord.gg/J9WjzNmHpa
- Medium Blog: https://blog.metastrike.io
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCktYI2Dk0FH9E0zUIXhuCKA/featured
And above is all the basic information about the Metastrike project. What is the Metastrike project? Hopefully this article will help you have the most general knowledge about the FPS game Metastrike. Please look forward to the next articles of GameAZ about basic features, how to play or how to maximize profits from this shooting game.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or project ideas, please email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The information on this Website is provided as an overview of the market and does not constitute financial advice. GameAZ encourages you to do more research before deciding to invest.