[Overview] What is MetaDOS ($TIME)?

by Trung
0 comment
4.5/5

In the game industry in general and the blockchain game market in particular, there has not been a successful Metaverse game developed in the direction of E-Sport eSports. Players are also too bored with “Click-to-Earn” games or RPG games that have a lack of excitement.

MetaDOS can be seen as a pioneering Metaverse Game project in the field of Metaverse Esports that brings something new and is expected to appeal to the blockchain industry and the gaming community.

I’m Harry – Let’s find out what is MetaDOS project is from A to Z!

Key Takeaways:

  • MetaDOS is a multiplayer shooter MMORPG with Battle Royale gameplay as the focus of attraction built on the Avalanche Blockchain platform.
  • When coming to MetaDOS, players can be completely Free to Play and still experience high quality graphics.
  • $TIME is the main token of MetaDOS that plays a role of governance and utility in the game with a reasonable tokenomics allocation. Tokenomics design shows that partners and backers are implicitly committed to long-term development with MetaDOS.
  • The team building the MetaDOS project is a collection of experienced members in big companies in the game field such as: Gameloft, VNG, Appota, goGame, HEAVY Esport…
  • The project receives companionship, support, advice and funding from companies like Thundercloud, Imba, Heroes & Empires, Appota, DOS Ventures, goGame, etc.

1. What is MetaDOS?

MetaDOS is an MMORPG multiplayer shooter that focuses on Battle Royale gameplay.

So what is Battle Royale gameplay? This is a thrilling survival shooter gameplay with survival elements on top. In the Battle Royale world, there will be many players competing against each other in the same map area. Each player must collect their own equipment, weapons to become stronger and to protect themselves and fight opponents. Battle Royale has become one of the E-Sports that is loved by the gaming community around the world. There are some typical games like Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), Fornite, Apex Legends, etc.

MetaDOS develops an extremely attractive game mode, called Battle Royale, in which players will experience traditional shooting gameplay built on the basis of Metaverse technology. MetaDOS is inspired by the famous game Apex Legends and the movie In-Time (2011).

what is metados

Publisher MetaDOS’s vision is to develop a game focused on maximizing Battle Royale mode towards E-Sports tournaments with an economy system around the $TIME token and extremely high quality graphics with the goal of becoming the New Generation of Battle Royale Game on Metaverse (The Next-Gen Metaverse Battle Royale).

Choose your favorite Character, assemble a lineup  and be the Last Survivor in MetaDOS!

2. What are the highlights of  MetaDOS?

MetaDOS has built on features of Metaverse and E-sports, including:

  • Free to Play: Players can experience the completely free game that is the soul of any Esports game.
  • Each of 10 character classes has a different story and appearance, and the ability to combine components and accessories of Pistols, Rifles, Shotguns, Machine Guns to create weapons in your own way.
  • Metaverse: Players will experience Metaverse for the first time in a true Metaverse Game project that includes elements of both E-Sport games such as Role-playing experience, Open World, and in-game economy.
  • $TIME is the main token of the game. You will have to actively fight, not passively hide in the houses and wait for the last moments to narrow the circle radius for survival and also for rewards $TIME value.
  • High-quality graphics: Players will experience the Metaverse Game with graphics that are no less than a traditional game before. With a team of experienced project development team members, MetaDOS will bring the best experiences in the high quality Metaverse world of MetaDOS.

3. MetaDOS Roadmap 

metados roadmap

Q1 / 2022

  • Launch of MetaDOS Main Website
  • Seed Sale
  • Launch Demo for 100 people

Q2 / 2022

  • Launch of Alpha version on PC
  • Launch of Battle Royale mode for 200 players
  • Island Map
  • Private Sale

Q3 / 2022

  • Distribution of tokens through the form of IDO
  • Launch of Friends, Quest feature
  • Selling NFT characters
  • Launch of Beta version on PC

Q4 / 2022

  • Launch of the Official version on PC
  • Adding many new Weapons and Characters
  • Launch of Staking feature
  • Launch of Alpha Mobile version

4. Tokennomics

4.1. Key metrics of $TIME

  • Token Name: Time Token
  • Ticker: TIME
  • Blockchain: Avalanche
  • Token Standard: AVAX-C ARC20
  • Contract: Updating…
  • Token Type: Governance, Utilities
  • Maximum total supply: 10,000,000,000 $TIME

4.2. Vesting Schedule

time token allocation schedule

10,000,000,000 $TIME is allocated as follows:

  • Seed Sale: Seed funding round owns 5% ~ 500,000,000 $TIME with $0.0015 / TIME. TGE 3%; the remaining 97% is locked for 3 months, then unlocked in 18 months.
  • Private Sale: Private funding round owns 10% ~ 1,000,000,000 $TIME at the price of $0.002 / TIME. TGE 5%; the remaining 95% is locked for 3 months, then unlocked in 15 months.
  • Public Sale: Public funding round owns 5% ~ 500,000,000 $TIME at the price of $0.003/TIME. TGE 20%; the remaining 80% is locked for 2 months, then unlocked in 12 months.
  • Advisory Board: 3% ~ 300,000,000 $TIME; lock for 9 months, linearly unlock in 24 months.
  • Marketing & Liquidity: 20% ~ 2,000,000,000 $TIME. TGE 5%, remaining 95% paid in 36 months.
  • Project Development Team: 20% ~ 2,000,000,000 $TIME; lock for 12 months, then linearly unlock in 36 months.
  • Game Player Reward: 37% ~ 3,700,000,000 $TIME; linearly unlock full within 36 months since the project launches.

time token allocation level

4.3. Utility of $TIME

The TIME token acts as both a Payment function and a Governance function. The token is also used as an intermediary currency for transactions.

Players can earn $TIME through activities:

  • Standing in the TOP of the rankings
  • Clan battle mode or E-Sport Clan mode
  • Earning from other players
  • Battle Pass Event

Players can use $TIME for utilities:

  • Unlock Character
  • Buy NFT items
  • Buy Gacha lucky spin to receive random NFT
  • Customize Tournament

utility of time token

5. MetaDOS Backer and Developer Team

5.1. MetaDOS Development Team

The MetaDOS project team is assembled by experienced members in big companies in the Game field such as Gameloft, VNG, Appota, goGame, Heavy Esport, etc. At the same time, it is supported by founders of other prestigious game projects.

metados development team

  • Quang Nguyen – CEO: Currently holding the position of CEO of Zen Group, Appota’s Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, Former CEO of Gamota, Publishing manager of Vinagame.
  • Minh Pham – CTO: Co-Founder of Heallios and Developer of Wolffungame

metados game development team

  • Hieu Tran – CMO: Esport Director of Team Flash; Esport manager at Vinagame; Professor and Lecturer at Ho Chi Minh City University of Physical Education and Sports.
  • Kelcee Le – Sales Director: Head of the partnership development team at Beatvn and G-Group; Former Head of Business Development of Appota X
  • Ky Huynh – Lead game design team: CEO at Paris Production; he used to work for 2 famous game projects, Blade & Soul and For Honor.

metados development team 1

metados development team 2

5.2. Advisors

  • David Ng: Currently the CEO & Founder of goGame. He has held the position of CEO of Gumi Asia from 2012 – 2015; used to hold the position of General Director of Asia Online of Electronic Arts from 2008 to 2010. He has been an Investor and Consultant for Garena 2008 – 2011
  • Anh Le: Co-Founder and CPO of GameFi Heroes & Empires project; Producer at Gameloft from 2008 – 2013; CEO of Joy Entertainment; Head of Marketing & Product at Imba; Founder of Vietnam Game Dev.
  • Ha Anh: CEO at HEAVY Esport from 2020; CEO at Appota Esport from 2013 – 2020

metados advisors

5.3. Backers & Partners

  • goGame: Founded in 2015 by a “veteran” in the gaming industry, David Ng. goGame focuses on creating and delivering content on the fast-growing game space on the internet globally. Currently, goGame has more than 150 goGetters collaborating on projects with SEGA, Disney and Colopl.
  • Imba: Founded in 2015 by members who are dedicated and experienced game developers. With experience in Blockchain Game products such as Heroes & Empires, Overleague and especially traditional mobile games with more than 1 million downloads Kawaii Mansion, Archer Hunter.
  • DOS Ventures: is an investment and consulting services firm that provides expertise to help Metaverse Game startups thrive with a number of previous successful projects such as Luna Rush, Heroes & Empires, Space Crypto and Idle Cyber.

metados backers and partners

6. Community

  • Website: https://metados.com
  • Twitter: https://twitter.com/PlayMetaDOS
  • Telegram News: https://t.me/PlayMetaDOS
  • Discord: https://discord.gg/sX2H3ma
  • Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/PlayMetaDOS
  • Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/MetaDOS
  • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PlayMetaDOS
  • Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/PlayMetaDOS
  • Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MetaDOS
  • Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@PlayMetaDOS

Hopefully, through the above article, readers have had the most general information about what is MetaDOS project. Let’s look forward to the next article about “Basic Features of MetaDOS” on GameAZ to gain more knowledge about this game!

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or project ideas, please email: [email protected] 

Disclaimer: The information on this Website is provided as an overview of the market and does not constitute financial advice. GameAZ encourages you to do more research before deciding to invest.

You may also like

Leave a Comment