What is MARBLEX? A company that provides quality NFT games and a sustainable ecosystem that helps maintain and grow the platform. To help readers visualize this project in the most general way, GameAZ will decipher all about MARBLEX through the following article.
I’m Drake, let’s learn from A to Z!
- MARBLEX is a blockchain subsidiary of Netmarble Corp providing blockchain services in the Game NFT segment with the aim of releasing the highest quality AAA games to the market.
- Highlights of MARBLEX can be mentioned as: attractive ecosystem with superior features, multi-chain structure and AAA quality NFT games.
- The MARBLEX ecosystem has 3 different types of tokens in circulation: $MBX (Official Token), $MBXL (Token for using affiliate functions in the ecosystem, which only exists on the network. internals of MARBLEX) and the rest are tokens that players will receive in different games.
- Founded by Netmarble Corp – parent company with more than 6,000 employees including Game industry veterans and blockchain technology experts from around the world.
- Up to now, MARBLEX has been receiving favor and support in many different fields such as Game Service, Content, Community and Strategy from many different partners such as: Gurobal games, Zempot, Ozys, Krust, Mesher , Klaytn, Brick Stream, Kabam,…
1. What is Marble X?
MARBLEX is a blockchain subsidiary of Netmarble Corp provides blockchain services belonging to the NFT Game segment with the aim of releasing the highest quality AAA games to the market.
By providing services such as crypto wallets, decentralized exchanges and trading of NFTs on Marketplace, MARBLEX (MBX) allows users to experience a whole new gaming ecosystem full of features a modern investor needs.
2. Project highlights
2.1. MARBLEX chain MARBLEX
MARBLEX‘s $MBX token is based on the Klaytn blockchain, a blockchain that applies many modern technologies to help achieve high performance and stability in processing large volumes of transactions.
At the same time, based on the special algorithms of Istanbul (a service concerned with ensuring trust and transparency), MBX is also able to process players’ transactions quickly and with confidence. Reliability and transparent management are always guaranteed.
2.2. Multi-chain structure
As described above, MARBLEX provides a game ecosystem that allows users to transfer assets between different games in the MBX ecosystem. This helps to minimize problems related to Gas fees, stability of game projects, performance limitations (low TPS) and most importantly, minimizes inflation in the game that makes people not intended for a long-term commitment.
A structured chain will consist of 3 layers as follows:
- Service Chain: This is a chain for individual players that gives unlimited TPS increases according to supported applications. Furthermore, it allows service providers to control transaction costs.
- Bridge Chain: This is a closed chain that supports the operation and linkage between applications in the MBX ecosystem.
- Public Chain: This is a high chain that controls the trading assets that come from outside the MBX ecosystem.
2.3. High-quality games
MARBLEX’s main mission is to release to the market NFT titles with AAA quality with utilities that help the project to be maintained and developed in the long term (most prominently the association is the association. between games in the MBX ecosystem).
Up to now, MARBLEX has successfully released 3 titles: A3:STILL ALIVE and Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds. And in the near future, it is expected that there will be 3 more games: Monster Arena, King of Fighters Arena and Let’s Get Rich: Meta World.
3. Project Development Roadmap
Up to now, below is the plan that MARBLEX will develop the project in the future. Including the release of the game and its associated utilities.
4. Token Information
The MARBLEX ecosystem has 3 different types of tokens in circulation: $MBX (Official Token), $MBXL (Token for using affiliate functions in the ecosystem, which only exists) unique on MARBLEX’s internal network) and the rest are tokens that players will receive in various games.
The $MBX token is considered the key currency of the Netmarble blockchain ecosystem developed on the Klaytn Cypress network. In the MBX ecosystem all games are interconnected and players can easily exchange, buy, sell and convert tokens between games through MBX Wallet.
4.1. Key metrics
- Token Name: MARBLEX Token
- Ticker: MBX
- Blockchain: Klaytn Cypress
- Contract: 0xd068c52d81f4409b9502da926ace3301cc41f623
- Token Type: Administration, Utilities
- Circulating Supply: 36,091,824.00 $MBX
- Maximum Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 $MBX
4.2. $MBX Token Allocation $MBX
Tokens are allocated as follows:
- Token Sales: 100,000,000 MBX
- Marketing: 50,000,000 MBX
- Team: 100,000,000 MBX
- Community: 375,000,000 MBX MARBLEX
- Ecosystem: 300,000,000 MBX
Below is the $MBX Token Allocation Schedule until the end of 2026:
Founded by Netmarble Corp – parent company with more than 6,000 employees including Game industry veterans and blockchain technology experts from around the world.
Up to now, MARBLEX has been receiving favor and support in many different fields such as Game Service, Content, Community and Strategy from many different partners such as: Gurobal games, Zempot, Ozys, Krust , Mesher, Klaytn, Brick Stream, Kabam,…
- Twitter https://twitter.com/MARBLEXofficial
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MARBLEXplayground
- Telegram: https://t.me/MARBLEX_official_ENG
- Medium: https://medium.com/@marblex
And above is an overview of MARBLEX and the most basic information about the project. Hopefully with the information provided from this article, readers will gain more knowledge to help their investments in the future.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or ideas about the project, please email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The information on this Website is provided as an overview of the market and does not constitute financial advice. GameAZ encourages you to do more research before deciding to invest.