The current GameFi market attracts many users who are both gamers and investors. However, there are not really game projects that bring a lot of value, or their economy is not transparent enough. There is also a lack of physical activities and they end up getting stuck in the vicious circle of Zero-Sum Game.
So what is Heroum project? This is a project known as a platform that was born with the goal of building a GameFi ecosystem. It is also a publisher of high-quality Blockchain Games, and at the same time brings solutions to the current problems of Crypto Game Market.
I’m Harry – Let’s learn Heroum from A to Z!
- Heroum – A Blockchain Game publisher that integrates all the factors that attract the most players: eSports + Tournaments + NFT + Crypto = HEROUM
- During the initial launch phase, Heroum will release 3 strategy games: Go: Duel, Rise of Imperia and Heroum Domination. After that, Heroum plans to release some other attractive games in the near future.
- Heroum’s gaming ecosystem is driven by two tokens – $HRUM and $AGORA. $HRUM is the project’s governance token, having an active source of revenue and many applications to increase prices in the game. $AGORA acts as the cash of the in-game economy.
- The Heroum project team is made up of a synergy between experienced managers from large corporations with a wide range of knowledge and expertise. Not just a Gen Z game experts, most of the core members in Heroum’s team have gaming background:
Anh Nam Truong – Advisor with more than 20 years of game experience and Co-Founder Mavia;
Ms. Giang Nguyen – COO with more than 10 years of making games from Soha;
Anh Tu Le – Tournament Host who has hosted Dota tournaments, PubG, etc.;
Up to now, Mr. Vincent Giap and the Heroum project team have expanded to 22 people and will grow even stronger in the future.
- Heroum has now built co-development relationships with reputable big names in both traditional and Crypto game fields such as: Gotbit, Eva, BEBOP, Fizen, GoldenGate, CGV, AWS , PLAYNITY APP, Coinbay.io
1. What is Heroum?
Heroum, a stable and sustainable Blockchain Game publisher, using innovation to deliver value to NFT owners and players. The project combines with the expansion of Metaverse games to deliver immersive and interactive gaming experiences. .
Heroum aims to be the mainstay of the GameFi ecosystem as a game publisher of high-quality GameFi NFT, with specific goals:
- Standardize GameFi’s finance and Heroum’s new business model to solve the backlog problems in today’s GameFi economy with Zero-Sum Games;
- Create high-quality, engaging games to interact with excellent players;
- Increase the value of digital goods in the ecosystem by adding more usability and utility to NFT in Heroum;
- Enable NFT interoperability between Heroum games, allowing players to seamlessly switch NFTs and enhance gameplay;
- The Heroum ecosystem gives players a comprehensive game experience with diverse and attractive gameplay, while aiming for a sustainable revenue source and the participation of other brands and sponsors in the system.
In the first years, Heroum plans to release three strategy games: Go: Duel, Rise of Imperia, and Heroum Domination.
After the first three games are released, Heroum plans to release some more exciting games in the near future.
2. What are highlights of Heroum?
Explore to Earn
Heroum aims to achieve the combination of GameFi, GuildFi and FitnessFi that led to the creation of SocialFi. The Explore-to-Earn series combines an active lifestyle, digital collectibles, real-life economic benefits, and interactive gaming experiences to become a habit of the next generation of society.
Release of strategy game series to maximize NFT value
While Go-Duel serves as a strategic product to attract a huge number of users, Rise of Imperia, a high-quality simulation game with surreal graphics, still retains users. This makes NFTs in the game increase in value and gives NFTs many applications in many other games to come.
The variety of revenue streams turns NFT Games in Heroum into non-zero sums games
Heroum’s sustainable business model is built to break the vicious circle of Zero-Sum games with diverse revenue streams and interactive activities with players, providing the best gaming ecosystem in the market, with an unbiased reward system unaffected by investors.
Global Scalable Ecosystem
Heroum paves the way for brands to analyze, engage, filter audiences, and their goals; and at the same time it helps Heroum expand globally with a powerful business model as a marketing platform.
Strong partnerships to enter the market
Heroum will have notable strategic partnerships with Gaming Guilds and industry leading marketing partners.
No barriers to getting started for all players
The series is designed in both Paid and Free mode so that Free-to-Play players can still enjoy the game. This appeals to the gaming community and non-Crypto participants.
Free users can make money
Free-to-play players can still monetize the game with 1v1 betting modes, solving challenges and playing for hire.
Many ways to make money
Heroum NFT is used in both Rise of Imperia and Go-Duel and the upcoming series of games. In every game, users can explore many methods of making money and choose the most suitable and profitable way of making money for themselves.
E-Sports World Tournament
The Heroum Esport games were originally designed for a tournament that helps attract a huge user base through professional tournaments with great sponsorships and attractive rewards.
Ecosystem managed by Community
In the Heroum community, players are updated with the latest information, receive incentives and have the right to be whitelisted to buy tokens when released.
3. Heroum Roadmap
- 2021: Establishment of Heroum
- December 2021: Formation of core team
- July 2021 – March 2022: Game development
- June 2022: Heroum Community Launch
- December 2022: Go Duel & Rise of Imperia game launch
- Q1/2023: Launch of the 1st world tournament, Establishment of GuildFi
- Q2/2023: Launch of Domination game, Establishment of SocialFi
- Q3/2023: Target to have 1 million users
- Q1/2024: Game Makers of Partnership Circle
- Q2 – Q4/2024: Launch of Partner’s game
- 2026: Heroum Blockchain Game Ecosystem
Heroum’s gaming ecosystem is driven by two tokens – AGORA and HEROUM.
4.1. Key metrics $HRUM
- Token Name: Heroum
- Ticker: HRUM
- Blockchain: Binance Smart Chain
- Token Standard: BEP – 20
- Contract: Updating…
- Token Type: Governance
- Maximum total supply: 1,000,000,000 HRUM
4.2. Token Allocation & Vesting Schedule
4.3. $HRUM Applying- Governance
- $HRUM is the Governance token.
- $HRUM Is the currency used to buy and sell NFT.
- Players will use $HRUM to own NFT.
- Players can use $HRUM to upgrade and repair NFT.
- Players receive $HRUM a reward when Staking $HRUM and when Staking NFT.
- Users can earn $HRUM by winning battles or completing quests.
4.4. $AGORA Applying – Reward
- Power up Hero NFT in Go: Duel
- Buy in-game resources
- Can be swapped for $HRUM
- $AGORA used in the game will be burned automatically.
5. Development Team and Backer Heroum
Mr. Vincent Giap – CEO, Co-Founder:
He belongs to the first generation of blockchain entrepreneurs in Vietnam. Ha has laid the foundation for several fintech projects as a strategic advisor and investor, providing founders with insights and forecasts accumulated over the years as an entrepreneur, investor, and entrepreneur in the market.
He has contributed to the rise of GameFi in Vietnam by incubating and helping launch a number of Game Crypto projects, some of which became market leaders in just a few months.
Mr. Khanh Trinh – Business Development Manager:
With extensive experience in fintech and blockchain business development. He started his expertise in banking and traditional foreign exchange (Forex), and soon saw the potential of Blockchain technology and joined the industry in 2017 to support emerging businesses in Vietnam.
He has worked with Blockchain companies like Coin98, DareNFT and Kambria…which makes him have a network of relationships with many Blockchain projects and has some notable achievements.
Ms. Nhi Le – Business Development Manager:
She has 8 years of experience in Marketing and Partner Development in both Vietnam and international markets. As a graduate in Top 1% of Western Sydney University worldwide for the Talented MBA Program, she has expertise in defining vision, business strategy and roadmap.
Her diverse and outstanding skills in Stakeholder Management and Strategic Partnership Establishment have been recognized by global organizations such as Coca-Cola, Suntory-Pepsco and large corporations in Vietnam such as VinID from One Mount Group, and Vietnam Communications Corporation.
Ms. Jennie Pham – CMO:
She has deep expertise in Brand Marketing, Content Strategy and Digital Marketing, accumulated through nearly 10 years of management experience in the industries: real estate, techno, retail, etc.
She plays a key role in sales and marketing at leading corporations in Vietnam, namely Senior Marketing Manager at Vinhomes, Project Manager Sales & Marketing at Topica Edtech Group, and Head of Marketing Department at HB Management.
Anh Son Nguyen – Studio Manager:
He has the longest-running gaming experience in the team. His great passion for the game has been with him in the industry for over 15 years. His work spans all aspects of developing and managing a game: game designer, game operations, and game sales.
He has more than 10 years working in the game industry (Soha Game, Me corp, VTC and Gameloft) and implemented many projects in Vietnam and globally (Dungeon Hunter Champion, LoL Arena, Mu Vietnam, etc.).
Ms. Giang Nguyen – COO:
Over 10 years of experience in marketing and community development for various companies, including Game Planning & CMO at Deco Online Entertainment, Marketing Manager & Project Manager at SohaGame, Community Manager at VDC Net2E and more than five years in the management business, most recently Founder & CEO of Cameo Media and CEO of Khai Anh Pharma.
Anh Tu Le – Tournament Host:
He has dedicated his career to developing the esports ecosystem in Vietnam since 2015. He has led a number of tournaments, from local to regional. levels, namely Dota 2 – SDI season 1 & 2, PUBG Sea Championship 2018 – Vietnam round, Pubstomp The International 7 – 8 – 9, etc.
He also co-founded 23 Creativevn, a 100,000-follower entertainment community that always closely follows game enthusiasts from top tournaments around the world.
Mr. Nam Truong – Advisor:
A veteran game industry entrepreneur, with over 18 years of experience building top games from scratch. He has dedicated his career to leading international and regional studios, namely Gameloft, Peanut Games, etc.
He founded and ran Skrice Studio as the CEO and later COO of Mavia, a key product of the studio, which later became the best-selling fantasy game project.
5.2. Backers & Partners
- Website: https://www.heroum.io
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Heroum_Official
- Telegram Announcement: https://t.me/Heroum_Announcement
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/heroum
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Heroumofficial
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Heroum.io
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1nFo5YBw0FIoX-s-9p2vZQ
- Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@heroum_official
Hopefully, through the above article, readers have had the most general information about the what is Heroum project. Let’s look forward to the next article on “Heroum Basic Features” on GameAZ to gain more knowledge about this game!
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or project ideas, please email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The information on this Website is provided as an overview of the market and does not constitute financial advice. GameAZ encourages you to do more research before deciding to invest.