Elemon is a project developed by an experienced team in the Blockchain field. The graphics in the game are designed to be eye-catching and the gameplay is attractive to players. The items in the game are encrypted into NFT, they have value to bring profit to the player.
I’m Steven – let’s learn about the Elemon project from A – Z.
- Elemon is an innovative Blockchain Game project that combines NFTs with the Idle RPG genre with simple gameplay that doesn’t take much time to help players earn money easily.
- The official token of the project is $ELMON and can be used for utilities such as Dev (Ecosystem Development), Trading, Summoning, and Stalking.
- Total Tokens issued will be paid as follows: Seed Round (3.4%), Private Round (13.1%), Team (18%), and Marketing (20.5%): Unlock 5% in 2nd week, lock 2 weeks, then gradually opened for 19 months.
- The Elemon team are people who have more than 10 years of experience working in the Game industry and are also game engineers. Prominent include: Chung Nguyen (Co-founder/CEO), Ky Canh (Co-Founder/CMO), Trang Nguyen (Co-Founder/Project Director),…
- Prominent main investors of the project include: Basics Capital, Kiwi Group, Crypto Nation, Corsair,…
1. Project Overview
Elemon is an innovative game project, combining NFT with the Idle RPG genre. For Elemon, the Idle mechanism will help players not have to face the screen for hours to make a profit. With just a few simple steps, players will make a profit from the game.
Elemon with its storyline and gameplay is attractive to players. Elemon will open a virtual world with a journey of discovery, and meaningful battles between players and players.
2. Outstanding Features
Elemon owns an interesting plot, unique visual design, and attractive gameplay. These criteria will bring about a large number of players, helping to develop Elemon’s ecosystem.
Marketplace with NFT, clear, transparent, and easy to use. Players will earn profits through the in-game Marketplace.
- Game Research and Development NFT
- Developing the game Elemon
- Design NFT
- Seed & Private round
- Public Sale
- Launch Elemental discount program
- Launching the Elemon Market
- NFT Farming
- Released Elemon V1 on Browser
- Launch Inactive Campaign
- Summon Element Feature
- Rating feature
- Metaverse Research and Development
- Launch PVP mode
- Kickstart device system
- Mission System
- Released Elemon V2
- Kickstart Evolution System
- Event system
- Released Elemon V3
4.1. Elmon Token
4.1.1. Key metric
- Token Name: Elemon
- Ticker: ElMON
- Blockchain: BSC
- Token Standard: BEP-20
- Contract: 0xE3233fdb23F1c27aB37Bd66A19a1f1762fCf5f3F
- Token Type: Governance
- Max Supply: 2,000,000,000 ELMON
- Market Cap: $15,282,314
- Circulating Supply: 94.275,000.00 ELMON
4.1.2. Token Allocation
- Seed Round (3.4%)
- Private Round (13.1%)
- Public Round (1%)
- Ecosystem + Farming (31%)
- Team (18%)
- Partners & Advisors (8%)
- Marketing (20.5%)
- Liquidity (5%)
4.1.3. Token Payment Schedule
Seed Round (3.4%): Unlock 6% at TGE, unlock 2% in the 3rd week, unlock 2% in the 2nd month, and the rest unlock gradually over 10 months.
Private Round (13.1%): Unlock 6% at TGE, unlock 2% in the 3rd week, unlock 2% in the 2nd month, and the rest unlock gradually within 10 months.
Public Round (1%): Unlock 50% at TGE, lock for 1 month, then gradually open for 2 months.
Ecosystem + Farming (31%): Unlocked within 50 months.
Team (18%): Unlocked within 40 months.
Partners & Advisors (8%): Unlock 12.5% in the 4th week, lock for 2 months, then unlock 12.5% until full.
Marketing (20.5%): Unlock 5% in the 2nd week, lock it for 2 weeks, then gradually open it for 19 months.
Liquidity (5%): Unlimited.
4.1.4. Utility tokens
Dev: Elmon Token is used in developing the ecosystem
Transaction: $Elmon is used as a transaction fee on the marketplace.
Summon: Elmon Token is used as a fee to open Elemon.
Staking: Players can Staking $Elmon to earn Elemon
4.1.5. How to own Tokens
Users can earn $Elmon through winning tournaments, staking, and trading Elemon on the marketplace.
In addition, $Elmon is now available on exchanges such as: PancakeSwap, MDEX, Decoin, players can buy Elmon Token from these exchanges.
4.2. Elcoin Token
4.2.1. Key metric
- Token Name: Elcoin
- Ticker: Elcoin
- Blockchain: BSC
- Token Standard: BEP-20
- Contract: 0x092FFBc968203B652B08361aDec75E275573F2db
- Token Type: Utility
- Max Supply: 846,505,471 Elcoin
- Market Cap: $247,533
4.2.2. Utility tokens
Reward: Used to pay for wins in game modes
Payment: Used as some in-game expenses
4.2.3. How to own Tokens
Users can earn $Elcoin through winning in-game modes: PvP, PvE, Boss.
In addition, $Elcoin is now available on exchanges such as: PancakeSwap, MDEX, players can buy Elcoin Token from these exchanges.
Chung Nguyen (Co-founder/CEO): Chung used to be a Client Leader at VTC Game, Chung has more than 10 years of experience working in the game industry, and is a game engineer.
Ky Canh (Co-Founder/CMO): Ky Canh has more than 10 years of experience in marketing, 5 years as CMO at Bytesoft. Ky Canh also worked for big companies such as Fecom, Petro Vietnam,…
Trang Nguyen (Co-Founder/Project Director): Trang used to be a QA Leader and game designer at VTC Game Studio. Over 10 years of experience in the game development industry.
- Website: https://elemon.io
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElemonGame
- Telegram: https://t.me/ElemonAnnouncement
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/ERzrVrPsjU
- Substack: https://elemon.substack.com/
Above is detailed evaluation information about the Elemon project
If you have any questions, comments, recommendations, or project ideas, please email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: This website’s content is offered as a general market overview and does not constitute financial advice. GameAZ recommends you conduct additional research before investing.