Duelist King is an NFT card game platform. Accordingly, all decisions from the issuance of tokens, distribution of money benefited from the game are subject to a decentralized mechanism on the blockchain to bring fairness, transparency and best interests to the community.
I’m Drake, let’s find out what is Duelist King project is from A to Z!
- Duelist King is an online NFT card game built on blockchain that aims to advocate for tokenization and democratization of card games.
- Duelist King has 1 main token, $DKT, which is both a governance and a utility token.
- The project is being developed by a team of experienced game entrepreneurs in Vietnam. Some of the members of the group are:
- The Founder Chiro Tran has experience working in blockchain since 2015 and previously served as architect of digital asset management company HexTrust;
- Nicole Nguyen, the co-founder of Duelist King, involved in blockchain development since 2016, and previously worked as Marketing Manager of Tokocrypto – Indonesia’s largest exchange;
- Nam Nguyen, the main designer, has 7 years of experience in design, UX / UI and has worked at many big companies such as NEC Corporation, Infinity Blockchain Labs, VinID and Binance exchange.
- Duelist King has raised over $1 million from seed and strategic investors, including: Shima Capital, AU21, OIG, ZBS Capital, BoostXLabs, BX Ventures, Momentum6, Magnus Capital, Astronaut Capital, Exnetwork, IOBC Capital, Market Across, Fantom, Banter Capital, Occam, NFT Tech, Everse Capital, HG Ventures.
1. What is Duelist King?
Duelist King is the first NFT game project built based on the concept of “Win2Earn”, which means encouraging players to Engage – Enjoy – Earn from the game in a sustainable way instead of just focusing on Play-to-Earn value like other most current game projects.
The project is supported by the Internal Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), Oracle and Random Number Generator. Duelist King is the first NFT game to be supported by Dual Launch through OccamRazer IDO and PancakeSwap IFO.
Additionally, Duelist King is built on BSC and Cardano and backed by Fantom, Polygon, and Cronos to provide a cross-chain support platform for NFT and later the Duelist King token.
2. Highlights of Duelist King
Gamers, creators, collectors and investors can all participate in Duelist King.
- For creators, they will receive an exclusive release card.
- Gamers, collectors or investors who helds DKT will be able to receive shared dividends from profits accumulated in the project.
- Players will have the opportunity to receive rewards when winning the game; if lucky the winner will receive rare cards of high value..
Regarding the card distribution (NFT) in Duelist King as follows:
- Cards in the game are distributed in the form of NFT that users can transfer as they wish.
- There will be 25 stages of card distribution. Each stage features 20 unique designs that will be released for a total of approximately 5,000,000 copies.
- Copies of the unique designs will be distributed in 1,000,000 mystery boxes. Each inventory contains 5 copies of 20 unique designs that will be randomly distributed based on card rarity.
- Cards will be of several types: Legendary, Super Rare, Rare, Uncommon and Regular.
- Each card will have a different scarcity level and the value of the card will depend on the scarcity.
- The card distribution process will be transparent and fair. Users can trace the origin of tokens through Blockchain and Smart Contract.
3. Roadmap & Update of Duelist King
Up to now, the roadmap of Duelist King project is as follows:
- Technical and marketing setup
- Oracle development
- Launch of card and document design
- Launch of Social Media
- Seed round investment open
- Game development kickstart
- Back-to-back card sales
- Implement the PvE feature in the game
- Start playing games with Duelist King
- Launch of Multiplayer PvP
4.1. DKT Key Metrics
- Token name: Duelist King
- Ticker: $DKT
- Contract: 0x7Ceb519718A80Dd78a8545AD8e7f401dE4f2faA7
- Blockchain: BNB Smart Chain (BEP-20)
- Total supply: 10,000,000 DKT
4.2. DKT Token Allocation
4.3. DKT Token Sale
- Tokens for sale: 166,000 DKT
- Tokens sold: N/A
- ICO price: 1.75$
- Where to buy: OccamFi
- Soft cap: TBA
- % of total supply: 1.66%
- Fundraising goal: $290,500
- Accept: ETH
- Personal cap: Depending on tier
- Access: Public
4.4. Token Release Schedule $DKT
- Seed round: 10% issued at TGE, locked for the first 5 months, released within 1 year.
- Strategic round: 12.5% issued at TGE, locked for the first 4 months, released for 1 year.
- Private sales: 15% issued at TGE, locked for the first 3 months, released for 8 months.
- Public sales: 100% issued at TGE.
- Advisors: 10% issued at TGE, locked for the first 6 months, released quarterly for 1 year.
- Team: locked for the first 12 months, released monthly for 2 years.
- Foundation: locked for the first 12 months, released monthly for 2 years.
- Airdrop: 100% issued at TGE.
- Marketing/MarCom: 5% issued at TGE, released monthly for 1.5 years.
- Community funds/Developmet: 5% issued at TGE, released monthly for 1.5 years.
- DKDAO: locked for the first 12 months, released monthly for 2 years.
4.5. Utilities of $DKT
- DKT token holders have voting rights in the governance of the DAO.
- The voting mechanism is based on weighted voting.
Loot box discount by tier
- Card discount will be calculated based on the lock amount and lock time according to the following formula:
- All DKT token holders will have a basic discount of 5% plus an adaptive discount depending on the lock amount and the lock time.
Staking to mint rare NFTs
- Duelist King will hold a lottery for token holders with the prize being NFTs.
- The probability of winning the lottery is proportional to the lock amount and lock time of DKT.
How to mine and own DKT Token
- Mining way: Updating
- How to own: Buy DKT Token about to be in IDO on OccamRazer on October 21, 2021
DKT Token exchange and storage wallet
- Storage wallet: MetaMask
- Exchange: Updating
5. Duelist King Development Team
Chiro Tran: Founder & CEO of Duelist King
- Joined the blockchain field since 2015;
- His most recent job was as a Solution Architect of HexTrust – a digital asset management firm based in Hong Kong with clients including London Stock Exchange, Bank of Singapore, HSBC, and so on.
Nicole Nguyen: Founder & CEO
- Joined the blockchain field since 2016;
- Her most recent job, before joining Duelist King, was the Head of International Marketing at Tokocrypto – Indonesia’s largest exchange and the company behind TKO token – 19th project launched on Binance Launchpad.
Nam Nguyen: Product Designer & Co-founder
- With 7 years of experience in design, UX/UI and product development, he has worked at many multinational companies and powerful corporations in the industry such as NEC Corporation, Infinity Blockchain Labs, VinID and Binance – largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world;
- Over the past 4 years, he has been involved in various roles in the blockchain field.
Duelist King has raised over $1 million from investors and strategists including: Shima Capital, AU21, OIG, ZBS Capital, BoostXLabs, BX Ventures, Momentum6, Magnus Capital, Astronaut Capital, Exnetwork, IOBC Capital , Market Across, Fantom, Banter Capital, Occam, NFT Tech, Everse Capital, HG Ventures.
You can find out more information about Aspo World through:
- Website: https://duelistking.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DuelistKingNFT
- Telegram chat: https://t.me/DuelistKingNFT
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DuelistKingNFT
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/Du7YPFjJRe
So I have shared all the information about what is Duelist King NFT game project with you. Hopefully this article will help readers understand what kind of game Duelist King is, the roadmap as well as the development team of the project.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or project ideas, please email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The information on this Website is provided as an overview of the market and does not constitute financial advice. GameAZ encourages you to do more research before deciding to invest.