Cropbytes is a money game project developed by Indians, a second project on Bybit Launchpad. In the game, players will develop their own farm by cultivating, breeding, and producing goods. CBX Token is an indispensable token in Cropbytes, it seems to link all activities in the game.
- Is a Game project that helps users earn money through farming, breeding and producing goods . Built on Unity platform and supported on many different platforms such as IOS, WEB and Android.
- The main token of the project is $CBX used for the following functions: Buy super heroes, pay service fees, use it as the currency of the game and will be burned periodically to reduce the supply and create valuable items. more valuable.
- There are 500,000,000 $CBX Tokens released to the market, 3 million tokens will be allocated to Bybit Launchpad equivalent to 0.6%, the rest will be allocated: 10% for marketing and the issue team will keep 16.1% total number of tokens in circulation.
- Cropbytes is developed by a team with rich industry experience and has successfully worked on many different projects. Typically Eric Su (Founder) : is the founder of Exnetwork, Gamepad.co, Armament and Cosmic Validator.
- The project has been receiving investment support from well-known organizations such as: Polygon, Exnetwork capital, Kryptos, ZBS Capital, Terasurge Capital,…
1. What is Game Cropbytes?
Cropbytes is a farming game developed around 2018 by Indian developers, how farming is in real life, Cropbytes will also reflect honestly in the game.
Players will grow crops, raise livestock, create products, and then trade on Cropbytes’ marketplace for other players to earn profits from the game. Unity is a game building platform, supported on many platforms such as web, iOS, Android that everyone who knows about games knows, and Cropbytes is also built on the Unity platform.
2. Project highlights
- Cropbytes is confident that the economy in the game is more balanced than other money-making games currently on the market.
- Cropbytes increases market capitalization by harmonizing Fungible Tokens and Non Fungible Tokens together to solve liquidity and transaction problems, which really stands out when the projects are all focused. into the NFT.
- Cropbytes has been in development for 3 years, and is one of the few titles available on Playstore and Appstore.
3. Features of Cropbytes
3.1. Strategic role
When entering the game, players can take on 1 of 2 or 3 roles below:
Farmers play the role of characters who will make land purchases, grow crops to create products to sell on the market. Players can develop appropriate production and price management strategies to maximize profits.
The character plays the role of generating cash flow for the farm. They will make property transactions to generate revenue and net profit for the player’s farm.
The owner or in other words the player will invest money in the island, food factory, windmill, … This investment will bring residual value to help the farm develop stably for a period of time. time.
3.2. Mini games
The project will develop many mini games to help players profit and develop the farm,… In which the fishing event will soon be updated by the publisher, fishing will bring the farm more materials to produce. export, or can sell them on the marketplace. Cropbytes will develop many more interesting mini games, such as 3D superhero battle.
4. Project development roadmap
- Improved Superhero breeding
- IDO CBX token
- Develop more in-game ecosystem, improve farming experience
- Transparency and ownership policy
- Re-optimize the economy and expand
- Increase more activity for users
- CBX Mining: Burn materials to earn CBX
- Asset Mining
- New set of 3D Cropbytes in the metaverse
- Improved game logic
- Lending launch
- Development of minigames
- Integration, looking for more partnerships
- Continue to allocate tokens
5. CBX Token Information
5.1. Key Metrics
- Token Name: Cropbytes
- Ticker: CBX
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Token Standard: ERC 20
- Contract: 0x37fc4b48ce93469dbea9918468993c735049642a
- Token Type: Utility token
- Max Supply: 500,000,000 CBX
- Market Cap: $8,350,844
- Circulating Supply: 36,139,599.47 CBX
5.2. CBX Token Allocation & Schedule
500,000,000 CBX Token is the total supply, 3 million or 0.6% of the total will be allocated to Bybit Launchpad. The remainder will be distributed as follows:
- Mining: 38.2%
- Advisor: 4.4%
- Seeds: 2.2%
- Pre-sale1: 4%
- Pre-sale2: 1.1%
- IEOs: 1.2%
- Swaps: 6.7%
- Foundation: 6.0%
- Product: 10%
- Marketing: 10%
- Team: 16.1%
After CBX is initialized, the unlocking period for CBX Token is expected to take place in phases over 4 years. 40% of the total will be unlocked, then 30% will be unlocked at a rate of 2.5% for 12 years, the final 30% will be unlocked based on game activities.
5.3. CBX Token Utility
- CBX Token is used to buy superheroes, other properties, and also for transactions
- In the future CBX Token will be applied to other assets, pay fees and much more, CBX Token is an indispensable currency in Cropbytes
- Game Coins are currently an in-game currency, in the game there are players mining and holding GC, and the GC will be converted to CBX Token at a rate of 1.12 CBX per GC .
- To create more valuable items, the developer will burn CBX to reduce the supply.
CBX will be burned in the following cases:
- Buy the first generation superhero
- Increase player’s farm output
- take care of superheroes
- Animals in the game, and their features
5.4. How to own CBX Token
Currently CBX Token has been listed on Bybit and MEXC, players can own CBX Token through trading on these two exchanges.
In addition, players can also own CBX Tokens through activities, in-game features to earn them, or receive rewards from events.
5.5. Current Value of CBX Token
Click here ( https://coinmarketcap.com/en/currencies/cropbytes/ )
Eric Su (Founder): is the founder of Exnetwork, Gamepad.co, Armament and Cosmic Validator. Eric possesses a unique skill set of rapidly building development teams, tackling out-of-the-box projects and initiatives, and designing user-centric products that balance business needs. business. During his career, he has built 3 teams for his own projects and 2 development teams as a Global Internal hub for a company in Australia and Singapore.
Sandeep Nailwal (Co-Founder): co-founder of Polygon and CEO, before that he had 4 years of experience in polygon technology, in addition, he was also a director of experience in technology and supply chain. In response, he graduated with a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Kyle Chasse (Founder): Founder & CEO at Master Ventures & PAID, is a tech entrepreneur and veteran in the cryptocurrency, blockchain industry, Kyle used some of his Bitcoin earnings. to participate in the Ethereum ICO, followed by exploring infrastructure projects investing in BnkToTheFuture, Pundi X, Bitstamp, Kraken, Shapeshift, Coinpayments and a few others.
Kenzi Wang (Co-Founder): Co-Founder at Cere, Hyperedge Capital and managing director of business and investment in the technology sector with an interest in investing in the IoT, AI and blockchain space. Recent investments include Graph, Tidal, Sifchain, Cere, Covalent, Persistence, Injective, Unilend, Casper Labs, Frontier, Serum, DIA, 1inch, Harmony, Meter, Elrond, Manta, Litentry, Certik, Polkadot, IOTEX , Injective, Marlin , MobileCoin.
6.2. Investment funds and partners
7. Alternative project
7.1. Town Star
Town Star is a farming game, developed by Zynga, the company behind Farmville. They built the game on Gala’s private network, using the Ethereum Blockchain. The player’s task is to cultivate, collect resources and create materials to build and develop his area..
7.2. My Neighborhood Alice
Is a game revolving around the world of Alice and a population of islands. Here, players can build on their land and show off what they have created to friends, and other players. Most in-game items are represented by Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), which are fully owned by the player.
- Telegram: https://t.me/ccropbytes
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCShiuZuJI3mOTyWbr115rRQ?view_as=subscriber
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cropbytes
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cropbytes/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CropBytes
Above is an overview of what the Cropbytes project is compiled by GateAZ. Hope can help you have a clearer picture of this exciting GameNFT world from which to make more informed investment decisions and always remember Capital Management.
If you have any questions, comments, recommendations or project ideas, please email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: This website’s content is offered as a general market overview and does not constitute financial advice. GameAZ recommends you to conduct additional research before to investing.