What is My Neighbor Alice? This is the first NFT Play-to-Earn game project that has attracted a large number of users from the Blockchain and Traditional Game communities. My Neighbor Alice (Alice coin) is a game that revolves around Alice’s world and has a collection of islands on which anyone can buy and develop plots of land by filling it with their creations.
I’m Steven – let’s learn about the game project from A – Z!
- Blockchain Game project genre construction simulation open world farm – where players can build houses, own land, meet friends – built on Ethereum blockchain and NFT assets using NFT protocol Chromia Originals by Chromia blockchain.
- The rate of TGE unlocking private tokens 7% quarterly starting from March 16, 2021, extending to June 2023, and aiming to use 75% of revenue to develop and build NFTs in the game shows a methodical investment , committed to the strong future of the project.
- The main token is $ALICE which has many applications such as: making in-game currency; staking to receive rewards; contributing to the DAO to gain the right to vote for the development of the project; rewards for completing daily quests…helps encourage players to accompany long-term projects.
- My Neighbor Alice is developed based on the members of Antler Interactive – Formerly SVRVIVE Studios – with 5-15 years of experience in the traditional game industry such as: Anna Norrevik (CEO), Lenny Pettersson (CMO), Oliwer Svensson (Game Director).
- Received support from famous investment funds such as: Genesis Block, Asymm Ventures, The Sandbox, Kyros Ventures, Chromia, ChromaWay, Ankr, Arpa, Bella Protocol…
1. What is My Neighbor Alice?
This is a game revolving around the world of Alice and a population of islands. Here, players can build on their land and show off what they have created to friends, and other players. Most of the items in the game are represented by Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), which are fully owned by the player.
2. Who is My Neighbor Alice targeting?
|Age||My Neighbor Alice has wide appeal, but is primarily aimed at an audience of 18 to 39 years old.|
|Location||My Neighbor Alice is expected to have the most users in North America, Europe, and East Asia.|
|Gender||60% Female và 40% Male.|
|Game Genre||Casual 50% / Core 50% / Hardcore 0%|
|Social Class||My Neighbor Alice appeals to many walks of life, be it upper and middle class.|
|Lifestyle||Adults spend a lot of time indoors with technology such as game consoles, computers or phones.|
|Favorite Game Mode||All the different modes on My Neighbor Alice can attract players, there is a sandbox mode for people to create, chat and communicate for social gathering. There are even educational features for learning the economy and software development.|
|Race & Religion||Ethnicity and religion do not affect the appeal of My Neighbor Alice.|
|Age Rate||The game is rated 2 PEGI 7 for violence and PES12 for gambling and cryptocurrency use.|
3. Highlights of My Neighbor Alice
3.1. Lending Economy
The platform has a lending and borrowing economy built in. Players can borrow their NFTs or borrow them from other players to get their profits back. My Neighbor Alice makes this a trustless system, using smart contracts, to bind and ensure that the lender always gets their tokens back.
Players can also directly buy or sell NFTs and ALICEs through the marketplace within the MNA or on external NFT marketplaces on different blockchains, such as Treasureland.
My Neighbor Alice also introduces a unique feature where a portion of the purchase price of each NFT is locked into a special account linked to the NFT. For example, someone can buy NFT for 1 ETH, 10% of which will be locked in the linked NFT account and can be recovered later if the NFT is burned. This intrinsic value ensures the NFT always maintains at least one fixed value and can also be used as collateral in DeFi Lending applications.
At My Neighbor Alice, users will be able to stake their tokens for profit. Besides, MNA also intends to provide the highest stake interest in the early stages of game development to attract participants. Notably, this interest rate will gradually decrease when additional features are released and the growth of My Neighbor Alice is large enough.
3.3. Blockchain-based in-game assets
Similar to other games, My Neighbor Alice also has its own separate currency. This currency is represented at a 1:1 ratio on the blockchain as the ALICE token. And in Alice’s world, this token will also have certain uses such as buying items, earning staking rewards and participating in the decentralized governance system of MNA (powered by Chromunity).
ALICE is an ERC-20 token that runs on Ethereum. It is thus secured by a vast proof-of-work (POW) mining network, consisting of thousands of nodes working together to keep the blockchain under control.
On the other hand, My Neighbor Alice NFT is built using the “Chromia Originals” NFT protocol. They are powered by the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) blockchain and use proof-of-staked authority (PoSA) for security.
January 2021: Playtest
- Only for users who own ALICE.
7/2021: Early Access
- Add a few DeFi elements, tasks, game play to receive rewards.
September 2021: Launch of DAOs, NPCs and auctions
- Players have the ability to choose names for their neighbors.
- Improved transaction UX.
- Introducing trading NPCs with new avatars for players.
12/2021: Launch of Farm, Craft and community activities
- Add a few tasks, game play to receive rewards.
- Open a new feature that allows players to create events for the community to participate in such as racing, dancing, partying, …
February 2022: Launching Scripting
- Add new missions, game play to receive rewards.
- Updated programming interface with simple programming language for game development.
5. Information of ALICE Token
5.1. Key Metrics
- Token name: My Neighbor ALICE
- Ticker: ALICE
- Blockchain: Ethereum (ERC-20)
- Contract: 0xAC51066d7bEC65Dc4589368da368b212745d63E8
- Token Type: Utility, Governance
- Max Supply: 100,000,000
- Market Cap: $195,096,414
- Circulating Supply: 30,600,000.00 ALICE
5.2. ALICE Token Allocation & Payment Schedule
- Token sale: 21%, equivalent to 21,000,000 ALICE
- Team and advisors: 15%, equivalent to 15,000,000 ALICE
- Community activities and marketing: 15%, equivalent to 15,000,000 ALICE
- Play-to-Earn: 8%, equivalent to 8,000,000 ALICE
- Reserve: 20%, equivalent to 20,000,000 ALICE
- Ecosystem: 16%, equivalent to 16,000,000 ALICE
- User Interface: 5%, equivalent to 5,000,000 ALICE.
5.3. ALICE TOKEN utilities
- ALICE is an in-game currency, so it can be used to buy items and land.
- Users can stake ALICE to receive rewards. A part of the revenue from the game will be distributed according to the stake ratio.
- ALICE holders have the right to participate in voting to change the parameters and features of My Neighbor Alice.
5.4. How to own ALICE Token
- Stake ALICE to get ALICE.
- Completing missions in the game will help players get ALICE.
- Players can buy on exchanges that support ALICE.
6. Team & Backer Investor
My Neighbor Alice is developed based on the members of Antler Interactive. They are one of the pioneers in the VR field with hit titles, huge ticket sales and have won many prestigious global awards. Those members include:
- Anna Norrevik (CEO): Bachelor of Business and Economics from Stockholm School of Economics and Computer Science from KTH. She has 5 years of professional experience as Paradox Interactive team leader/producer on 7 expansions, including the biggest game project at Paradox – Crusader Kings 3.
- Lenny Pettersson (CMO): Lenny has over 15 years of experience in the media & games industry. With a Profile of nearly 8 years of experience working as a Senior CMO at Warner Media for the Northern Europe & Baltic region at Turner. He has extensive experience launching original IPs (such as Adventure Time, Ben 10 and Powerpuff Girls) for Cartoon Network.
- Oliwer Svensson (Game Director): He is an art instructor & professional content creator. Oliwer Svensson is known for his visual storytelling skills at Futuregames & Berghs and has teaching experience at Futuregames.
6.2. Investment funds and partners
My Neighbor Alice is a game developed and built with the support of famous investment funds such as: Genesis Block, Asymm Ventures, Box Mining, Kyros Ventures, …
- In addition, My Neighbor Alice also has prestigious partners in the industry such as:
- Chromia: decentralized blockchain, built with the purpose of improving user experience with low transaction fees, high speed.
- ChromaWay: one of the oldest blockchain technology companies. At the same time, this is also the company that created the first protocol to issue tokens on the Bitcoin network.
You can find out more information about the game through:
- Website: https://www.myneighborALICE.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyNeighborALICE/
- Telegram: https://t.me/MyNeighborALICE
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcsC3etSluSlJZzw7V3b9w
If you have any questions, comments, recommendations or project ideas, please email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: This website’s content is offered as a general market overview and does not constitute financial advice. GameAZ recommends you to conduct additional research before to investing.