There are many features launched in the official version of Hero Arena for players to experience and play to earn money. In this article, we will learn about the highlights of the NFT Heroes (Heras) system, namely the Rarity and Summoning Tiers, Character Classes, Race, Heras’ Stats Set, Skills, Star Ranks and Levels of Heroes in the game.
I’m Harry – Let’s learn from A to Z the features of NFt Heroes (Heras) System in Hero Arena!
- The Heras characters in Hero Arena include 5 Races, 5 Rarity Tiers, 3 Character Classes and each character has its own mission in the war between the Light and Dark factions.
- A Heras will have a set of 3 General Stats: Strength, Power, Agility. In each set of General Stats, there are Basic Stats that determine the strength characteristics of each Heras
- A Heras will have 6 Skills unlocked based on Heras’ Star Ranks. Skills are randomly assigned by Class when Heras is Summoned. There are 7 Star Ranks for a Heras and to upgrade the Star Rank requires Hero Shards and Gold.
- Heras’ Stats will increase with Level. Heras will be full of stats, reaching maximum potential at level 100. To level up, it is required to have enough XP experience, Blue Essence and training fees paid in Gold.
In Hero Arena, players will play the role of Heroes and control them, collect Heroes, train, summon, and bring Heroes into battle to participate in campaigns to fight against other Heroes for profit, called Heras.
Players also enhance Heras’ power by collecting in-game items, earning $HERA, and leveling up Heras.
The Heras characters in Hero Arena include 5 Races, 5 Rarity Tiers, 3 Character Classes and each character has its own mission in the war between the Light and Dark factions.
1. Tier and Summon – Tier & Summon
1.1. Heras Summon – Heras Summon
20,000 Heroes of Heras of 5 Races are ready to be Minted and Summoned. Players can summon 20,000 Heras (out of 5 released races) through the initial INO. After the INO, the only way to get Hera is to buy it back from another player on Marketplace.
1.2. Heras Tiers
Summoned Heras will have a different Rates of Rarity. The rarer the Heras are, the stronger they are.
The rate summon Heras according to the Rarity Tier are shown in the image below
Out of the 20,000 Heras released during the initial INO period, each of the 5 Races will have 8 Heras and each Heras will have 500 copies of the 5 Rarity Tiers circulating in the market at the same rate as after:
- Common (40%) has 200 copies
- Rare (30%) has 150 copies
- Elite (15%) has 75 copies
- Legendary (10%) has 50 copies
- Immortal (5%) has 25 copies
2. Heras Classes
A summoned Heras will belong to one of 3 Classes: Archer, Mage, or Warrior. There are about 40 Heras for each Class in the game:
- Archer: Legend Hunter, Goblin Artillery, Demon Slayer, Rajendran, Death Scythe, Medusa, Fire Sniper, Legendary Sniper, War Hammer, Kentauros, Panda Man, Little Evil.
- Mage: Orc Mage, Magician ORC, Skeleton Sage, Immortal Queen, Dwarf, Mage Master, Coo, Yugsalon
- Warrior: Mummy Hunter, Skeleton Warrior, Forgotten Warrior, Orc Knight, Yurnero, ORC Red, King of Knights, Warrior Master, Dead Knight, Lonely Swordsman, Tauren Warrior, Drarvern Warrior
Each Class has its own strengths and weaknesses. Heras’ class determines the set of General Stats and related skills.
Details of Special Skills and Outstanding Abilities of 40 Heras with 3 Classes and 5 Races can be seen in the article “Full 40 Heroes in Hero Arena” posted on Hero Arena Official Blog.
There are also 10 Special Heras with powerful Stats, Skills, and Abilities in the newly launched Binance NFT Special Collection that can be viewed in the article “The Special Collection: Binance Hero Collections”
3. Heras Races
There are 5 Races in all: Elf, Warlord, Undead, Orc, Beast that are divided into 2 factions such as Light and Dark.
3.1 Light Faction: Warlord, Elf, Beast
- Warlord: are brave loyal soldiers chosen by the Goddess of Light as the true guardians of the Kingdom of Hera.
- Elf: are superhuman living in the forest and silently preserving the balance of nature.
- Beast: can sense darkness, although not quite the strongest dark souls, but still tries their best to protect the light side.
3.2 Shadow Faction: Undead and Orcs
- Undead: receives life from the Dark Lord’s black magic and has the power to revive their own kind to invade the Kingdom of Hera.
- Orcs: whose ancestors were the Elves imprisoned and tortured by the Dark Lord so much that their appearance’s changed. They are the right hand of the Dark Lord, born with a muscular body and unmatched strength.
3.3 Combination of Races to get Buff % Blessing
In some game modes it is necessary to team up with 5 Heras. The more Heras a player owns, the more combinations and power advantages the player has, which gives them a higher chance of winning.
In a team of 5 Heras, if there are more than 2 Heras of the same Race, it will activate an effect that gives a percentage of strength to the team called Blessing. The percentage of Blessing is added to the Heras team according to the following parameters:
- 2 Heras of the same Race => +3% Blessing
- 3 Heras of the same Race => +5% Blessing
- The team has 5 Heras but has 2 different Races => +8% Blessing
- The team has 5 Heras of the same Race => +10% Blessing
- Combination of 5-Hera team with 5 different Races => +15% Blessing
4. Heras Stats
A Heras will have a set of 3 General Stats: Strength, Power, Agility. In each set of General Stats, there will be Basic Stats that determine the power characteristics of each Heras as follows:
- General Strength – Health has 4 Basic Stats: Health (HP), Defense (DEF), Durability (DUR), Critical Negation (NEG).
- Health (HP): The indicator shows the amount of Heras’ Health.
- Defense (DEF): Defense stat represents the ability to withstand damage from an opponent’s attack.
- Durability (DUR): Stats against damage from Armor Piercing attacks.
- Critical Negation (NEG): Stats against damage from Critical hits
- General Power – Strength has 3 Basic Stats: Attack (ATK), Critical (CRI), Accuracy (ACC).
- Attack (ATK): Stats show the Damage of Attacks. The Damage dealt from Skills will be proportional to this total Attack stat.
- Critical (CRI): Stat determines Damage from Critical hits.
- Accuracy (ACC): Accuracy stat represents the ability to hit an opponent.
- General Agility – Agility has 3 Base stats: Speed (SPD), Evasion (EVA), Defense Penetration (PEN).
- Speed (SPD): The stat represents the Attack Speed.
- Evasion (EVA): The stat represents the chance of successfully Dodging Damage from the opponent.
- Defense Penetration (PEN): The stat represents the percentage of direct Damage that can be executed, which ignores the opponent’s Defense Stats.
Mỗi Each Class will have the advantage of different General Stats:
- Warrior has the advantage of being the best Strength
- Archer has the advantage with the Agility General Stats
- Mage excels with a set of General Stats favoring Strength (Power)
5. Heras Skills and Star Ranks
- Skills: Skills are randomly assigned by Class when Heras is Summoned.
- Star Ranks:
- Heras at the initial Summon with a 1 Star Rank by default will have 1 Active Skill and 3 Passive Skills.
- Heras can upgrade Star Rank with Hera Shards + Gold to unlock 3 more Skills at 7-Star Rank.
- Upgrading Heras’ Star Rank also greatly increases Heras’ Base Stats. Upgrading Heras’ Star Rank requires Hero Shards of that Hero.
- Hera Shards are earned through rewards in activities and events.
- Heras’ Stats will increase with Level. Heras will be full of stats, reaching full potential at level 100.
- To level up, you need to gain enough XP, Blue Essence and training fees paid in Gold.
- XP Experience Points are earned through in-game activities (e.g. Battles, Quests, etc.) and through NFT Staking.
- For every 20 levels, it will cost $HERA and an Evolutionary Stone to Level Up a Heras to the next level.
Based on the information about the basic features in Hero Arena provided by GameAZ, hopefully through this article you have had an overview of the most outstanding features of this NFT game.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or project ideas, please email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The information on this Website is provided as an overview of the market and does not constitute financial advice. GameAZ encourages you to do more research before deciding to invest.