ASPO World is a card game built on Blockchain technology. The game has accessible gameplay and an attractive economic model that make it easy for players to earn money and experience other attractive features. In this article, GameAZ will guide you on how to play ASPO World in the most detailed and easy to understand way.
I’m Drake, let’s learn how to play from A to Z!
- To buy NFT on Marketplace, players need to own $ASPO as currency and $BNB to pay for transaction fees.
- Enabling P2E mode will help people open a new monetization function.
- A complete lineup requires 5 characters that can be Heroes or Spirit depending on the player’s strategy.
- In ASPO World, players need to choose one of three types of characters, including Hunter, Fighter, or Witch; then can embark on the journey to become King Of Sorcerers.
- Detailed instructions on how to participate in the game’s story and side quest mode.
1. Instructions for buying NFT on Marketplace
To buy NFT on Marketplace, players need to own $ASPO as currency and $BNB to pay for transaction fees.
Players can purchase NFTs by following these steps:
- Step 1: Go to https://marketplace.aspo.world/marketplace .
- Step 2: Select General to display the Hero panel.
- Step 3: Select the Hero you want to buy (need to buy at least 4 Heroes and make sure there are enough $ASPO tokens to make the transaction and a small amount of BNB for the gas fee).
2. Instructions for enabling the P2E feature
In ASPO world, enabling P2E mode will open up a new monetization function. To be able to enable P2E, players can follow these steps:
- Step 1: To activate the P2E feature, players need to own at least 4 heroes in their wallet and 100 $ASPO coins.
- Step 2: Click on the F2P section to perform the conversion from F2P to P2E.
Step 3: The screen will appear to allow you to convert, it requires a fee of 100 $ASPO to convert. Click “Convert” to confirm the conversion.
3. Instructions for creating a lineup to fight
A complete lineup needs 5 characters that can be Heroes or Spirit depending on the player’s tactics. The lineup will complement each other or resist the enemy’s attributes.
Initially, when new players play at a low level, there is only 1 slot when fighting, but in the process of playing, the remaining slots will be gradually unlocked. Players will be able to open a full lineup of 5 characters when they reach level 20.
Here are the steps to be able to create a battle formation:
Step 1: Click on the Hero section on the main screen, the bottom right corner of the screen, then click on the Line Up section in the right corner of the screen.
Step 2: Click on a slot to select, then the Hero selection screen will be displayed.
For Spirits, players will also perform the same steps.
4. How to get Spirits
To be able to own Spirits, players can summon in 2 steps:
Step 1: Players need a contract to summon Spirits. For each contract, you will summon 1 Spirit. Click on the “Recruit” section in the lower left corner of the screen.
Step 2: Choose Spirits carefully before summoning because once the contract is lost, it will not be returned. After selecting the Spirit you want, press select the character and press “Recruit” to summon.
5. Overview of how to fight in the game
In ASPO World, players need to choose one of three character attributes including Hunter, Fighter, or Witch; then they can embark on the journey to become King Of Sorcerers.
With the ability to summon Spirits, the player can command the Spirits to fight in battles, complete their quests, and defeat their opponents.
Before any match, the player will be required to summon every character or Spirit they have. Then both sides will take turns attacking the opposite side. The number of attacks depends on the player and the character’s attack speed. Whoever has the highest attack speed takes the first turn to attack their opponent, and the next turns are for the next highest attack speed players in order.
The main goal: Destroy all the opponents; the last remaining character will bring victory to the owner of that character.
6. Instructions for joining the story mode
To participate in Story mode, players can follow these instructions:
Step 1: Click select the task, in the top left corner of the screen
Step 2: The game will automatically lead the player to the necessary locations to meet the NPC needed for the mission. All activities in this step will be fully automated, so players will not need to pay too much attention to the details.
Step 3: When encountering combat-type missions, press “fight” to join the battle or “run” if you are not confident enough.
7. Instructions to join the side quest mode
The steps to participate in the side quest mode are also quite simple. Similar to the main mission, the player presses to select the side quest in the top left corner of the screen and the side quest is usually arranged right below the main task.
The rest can be done similar to the main quest.
That’s it, I finished the instruction on how to play the Aspo World game from A to Z. Hopefully the above instructions will help readers have an interesting experience in this game.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or project ideas, please email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The information on this Website is provided as an overview of the market and does not constitute financial advice. GameAZ encourages further research before deciding to invest.