In this article we will learn about “Guide Skyeaver” as well as understand how to play and how to make money from this game. Along with that is a little digging into how to play and better understand the clans and elements of Skyweaver.
- Instructions on how to install Skyweaver wallet link to help new players easily access and participate in the game
- Instructions on how to start the game and details about the turn mechanism in the game
1. Installation instructions, and wallet link
1.1. Game settings
You can install the game through the Appstore or CH Play on both iOS and Android operating systems.
The game is also playable on the web: https://play.skyweaver.net/
Next is the login part, you use your Google, Facebook, Email accounts or you can use your Apple account if you use the iOS operating system to log in.
Click Play Now
Then a new web page will appear
Select Login, then Sequence Wallet will appear here with four main ways to login. Google, Facebook, Apple, Email.
1.2. Link to Sequence wallet
The wallet will be integrated right on the website itself or appear right in the game when you download. / Please use one of the above accounts to log in to the wallet.
We will have a game interface right on our own website
Next step click on Add Funds
We will have 2 options to buy USDC at Moonpay or in Wyre.
2. Guide Skyweaver instructions
2.1 Start playing the game
To be able to Earn, the first thing players need to do is to level 15 as quickly as possible by completing the tutorial.
This tutorial is very important in playing the game, helping you to understand how to use the cards.
- Part 1: Basically you will fight Bot with your Unit cards
- Part 2: More advanced than part one and can use more powerful Units
- Part 3: This section will help you practice using Spell cards to optimize the cards on the deck
- Part 4: At the end of the practice part, you can now use the Unit and Spell cards fluently
Make sure you practice over and over again to understand and grasp the cards in the game. You can go to the practice section to practice with Bot
After practicing for one or two matches, go to war in the rank players need to reach a certain rank to be able to participate in Conquest and earn.
The game can be said to be in the “win-to-earn” genre, so it is imperative that you have a reasonable strategy as well as a clear mind when you start playing. To have a deeper understanding of the game play as well as the earning mechanism, please look forward to us in the next articles.
2.2. Structure of a turn in Sky Weaver
Built in the form of Turn-Based, so the structure will turn to players in each new turn as follows:
You will be drawn a new card from your deck
Each turn will give +1 Mana max
Charge your Mana to the max
After drawing cards and gaining Mana after each turn the player can perform any of the following actions:
- Choose the cards according to your predetermined strategy with the right amount of Mana according to your calculation. Then press “ready”.
- End of turn – Now it will be the opponent’s turn to choose. Make sure to come up with the right strategy at the end of each turn. If there are no more actions, press “End Turn” to end.
2.3. Instructions for selling cards
To sell cards on Marketplace players will need to follow the steps below
Step 1: Link to Sequence wallet
When creating an account and starting the game, the player was required to link to the Sequence wallet. Please check back in the instructions on how to connect the Sequence wallet.
Step 2: Go to “Market”
Please click on the “Market” icon in the top right corner of the screen to enter the card trading interface
Step 3: Click “Sell” to sell cards.
Step 4: Select the card you want to sell, click “Add to Order”. Click on the blue “Review Order” box in the bottom right corner of the screen to review the cards you want to sell.
Select the card you want to sell and click “Add to Order”
Click “Review Order” to review the card you want to sell
Step 5: Click “Confirm Sell”. At this time, the Sequence Wallet interface will appear, continue to click “Confirm”. When the words “Transaction Confirmed” appear, the player has sold the card.
3. Monetization mechanism in Sky Weaver
Currently Skyweaver has a different monetization mechanism compared to the rest of the games. Most players when winning can earn Tokens as rewards. However, in this game, players will mainly focus on trading their silver and gold cards on the market.
The odds of winning cards are arranged as follows:
- 0 wins: No cards, only XP.
- 1 win: 1 Silver Card + XP.
- 2 wins: 2 Silver Cards + XP.
- 3 wins: 1 Gold Card + 1 Silver Card + XP.
Above, GameAZ has shared with you about “Guide Skyweaver” and how to play game and the in-game money-making mechanism so that you can understand how to start the game. Hope this information brings you useful knowledge.
If you have any questions, comments, recommendations or project ideas, please email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: This website’s content is offered as a general market overview and does not constitute financial advice. GameAZ recommends you to conduct additional research before to investing.