You must have grasped the most general information about The King of Fighters ARENA (KOF ARENA) that GameAZ provided in the previous article and saw the appeal of this game.
This article will provide you with information about the basic features of KOF ARENA, specifically about the gameplay mechanics and details of the game modes so that you can optimize the game play, from there. can earn income from this game.
I’m Harry – Let’s learn the Gameplay mechanics and KOF ARENA game modes from A – Z!
- The King of Fighters ARENA (KOF ARENA) is published by Netmarble based on the original King of Fighters game series with real-time PvP combat gameplay between 2 players.
- To win the player will control his character Boxer to deal damage to the opponent player, and at the same time, dodge attacks from the opponent Boxer.
- KOF ARENA allows you to play game modes where you fight other players in real time. There are 2 battle modes:
- 1 vs 1 single match
- mode: 3 vs 3 team battle mode (kill the opposing team)
1. Gameplay overview of The King of Fighters ARENA:
The King of Fighters ARENA (KOF) ARENA) was released by Netmarble based on the original King of Fighters game series with real-time PvP combat gameplay between 2 players.
To win, players will control their Martial Artist character to hit, punch, jump, kick, and use skills to deal damage to opponent players. At the same time, use his acumen and ingenuity to dodge attacks from the opponent Martial Artist.
KOF ARENA allows you to play game modes where you fight other players in real time. There are 2 battle modes:
- Single match mode 1 vs 1: A traditional battle between 2 players, each player can choose 3 favorite Boxers to put on their team to alternate control in the match. war.
- 3 vs 3 team battle mode (destroy the opposing team): Each player will choose 1 of their favorite Fighters to participate in a 6-player battle divided into 2 teams.
- Game modes may change depending on the progress of the season.
- New game modes may appear in future updates.
2. Single Battle Mode 1 vs 1:
This is a traditional game mode like the original The King of Fighters, you will be paired with another player to fight in a 1 vs 1 match
. Players will accumulate Alliance Points after each match won to determine the next opponent. This helps the gameplay to be fair, without the level difference being too different between players and opponents.
2.1. How to Play:
Each player can form a team of 3 Boxers within a certain period of time without any restrictions.
Both players can choose the same type of Boxer and if the time limit expires and all 3 Fighters are not selected, the game will be forfeited.
Once both players have chosen their Boxers, the player will then set which Fighter will appear in the first battle, and then select the Fighter for second and third place.
If the time is up and the battle order settings are still undecided, the Fighters will enter the battle and go out in the order selected in step 1 from top to bottom.
2.2. Battle Rules:
- The player who wins 2 of the 3 innings wins the game (Score 2-1, 2-0, 3-2).
- If a player wins 2 consecutive rounds (ie a score of 2-0), the match will be over and the prize will be awarded to that player.
- If the match ends in a draw (2-2), then the 2 players will continue overtime to decide the final winner.
- If you reach a Higher Tier, then you can earn more rewards.
- If you have a Controller connected, then a reward will be given and the reward will be different depending on the level of the Controller you have connected.
- When the Season ends, you will receive a Seasonal Reward depending on your Rank achieved.
3. 3 vs 3 team mode:
- A game mode where 6 players join a match and form a team of 3 to fight in a 3 vs 3 match.
- Same as 1 vs 1 mode , players will also accumulate Alliance Points after each match to determine the next opponent, so the gameplay will be fair.
- This game mode allows the last survivor of the team to become a hero after defeating all the opposing players.
3.1. How to Play:
- A total of 6 players will participate in a match.
- Each player will choose a single Boxer to form a team of 3 with the remaining two players (Can choose the same type of Boxer as his teammates).
- The boxer at the top of the list will join the first fight, the second boxer will join the next fight, and finally the third boxer.
3.2. Battle Rules:
- The team that eliminates all the Boxers of the opposing team wins the game.
- The winning Boxer moves on to the next round to fight the next Boxer, in line with the opposing team.
The King of Fighters ARENA is based on a seasonal system with Tiers and Ranks depending on the player’s win/loss ratio during the season.
4.1. Season Progression:
- PvP battles in The King of Fighters ARENA will count towards the Season progression.
- Players can check the Current Season and its progress by clicking the [Season] at the bottom left corner of the Main Interface.
- Season schedule is subject to change depending on the progress of the season.
- During the Season, a player’s Rank and Rank will be determined by the player’s win/loss ratio.
4.2. End of Season:
- At the end of the Season, rewards will be given depending on the Player’s Rank and Rank.
- The Ranks and Ranks a player has achieved at the end of the Season will determine the starting Rank and Rank of the Next Season.
- Season Rewards will be sent to the player’s Inbox at the end of the Pre-Season.
- After the Pre-Season ends, rewards will be sent at the beginning of the Regular Season.
- Before the start of the New Season, Season will begin.
- The Ranks and Ranks obtained during the Pre-Season will not count towards a player’s position during the Regular Season.
- To find out what stage of the Season you’re playing in, below the pop-up a message will appear informing you that you’re playing in the Pre-Season.
All of the above instructions were written based on the beta version, so are subject to change in future versions.
So we have just learned all of The King of Fighters ARENA game modes and gameplay in the game, based on the information provided by GameAZ above, hopefully you have gained more knowledge to understand. overview of this project.
In the next article, GameAZ will introduce you to the NFT system of items (Controller, Fighter Card, Gem). Follow GameAZ to read the next article that promises to be extremely interesting!
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or project ideas, please email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The information on this Website is provided as an overview of the market and does not constitute financial advice. GameAZ encourages you to do more research before deciding to invest.