Following the series of basic features in Metabot, in this article GameAZ will provide you with the information you need to know about the game modes in Metabot, including 4 basic game modes: Deathmatch (PvE/PvP), Capture the Flag (PvE/PvP), Football (PvP), Boss Challenge Room (PvE)
I’m Harry – Let’s learn from A-Z together!
- Detailed information about Game Rules as well as Terrain Maps in 4 basic game modes of Metabot, namely: Deathmatch (PvP, PvE); Capture the Flag (PvP, PvE); Football (PvP); Challenge Boss Room (PvE); Challenge Boss Room mode is PvE’s main source of $MTD token.
Metabot game will include 2 modes: PvP and PvE. Players will be able to “Earn” from both PvP and PvE.
In each mode, in addition to “Free for all” Maps, players can buy Premium Maps at GateGame Market. When playing on Premium Maps, players will be able to get more rewards.
1. Deathmatch game mode – PvP vs PvE
Deathmatch is a mode that can be played in both PvP and PvE. But unlike Deathmatch PvP, in Deathmatch PvE mode, players will fight Bots instead of real players. The bot will have Speed, the ability to aim better than real players, but the ability to use skill coordination will be poor.
- The goal of this Mode is for teams to attack each other; the team that destroys 30 lives first will win (this number is subject to change).
- Players can choose 4vs4, 1vs1, 2vs2 modes to play. The official version will depend on the number of players to adjust the number of players that can participate in the map to be more suitable.
Deathmatch has 3 playable Maps: City, Factory, Forest
City Map: The number of obstacles is average, the battle area is large.
Factory Map: The number of obstacles is high, the battle area is large.
Forest Map: The number of obstacles is small, the battle area is large.
2. Capture the Flag – PvP vs PvE
Like the Deathmatch mode, the game mode in this Metabot can also play as both PvP and PvE, and the Capture the Flag PvE mode also has the same Bot characteristics as Deathmatch PvE.
- The objective of the game is to steal the flag from the opposite house and bring it back to your house. Each time you capture the flag, you will score 10 points.
- Each time you kill an opponent, you will score 1 point.
- The team that gets >= 30 points first will win.
- Players can play 2v2 or 4v4.
Capture the Flag has 2 playable Maps: Future Stadium 1 and Forest
Future Stadium 1: Many obstacles, small battle area.
Forest Map: Similar to Deathmatch mode, the number of obstacles is small, the battle area is large.
3. Football Game Mode – PvP Only
The goal is to gain control of the ball in the middle of the field, then Carry the ball into the opponent’s goal to score points (Carry in the game means that the Metabot possessing the ball must hold the ball into the opponent’s goal, not allowed to throw in).
Players can use the Pass skill, then select the pass area to throw the ball into the selected area. Any metabot in the selected area will receive the ball. If there are 2 Metabots in the selected area, they will randomly assign Metabot.
- If the player throws the ball into the area without any Metabot, the ball will be reset back to the midfield area.
- If a player kills a Metabot holding the ball, possession of the ball passes to that player.
- If the Metabot holding the ball is destroyed by an environmental agent (e.g. a Fire Trap obstacle), the ball will be reset and returned to the midfield.
- The game can be played in 2v2, 4v4 and 6v6. When entering the game, depending on the number of players participating can adjust the corresponding number.
There are 2 Maps in Football mode: Future Stadium 2 and Future Stadium 3.
Future Stadium 2 (Underground style): Few obstacles, large combat area.
Future Stadium 3 (Disco style – will be updated in the next versions): Few obstacles, large combat area.
4. Boss Challenge Room – PvE Only
This is the main source of earning $MTD Token and NFTs in PvE mode.
Players will be placed in one of the Maps but and have to destroy the Boss in the Map and do special quests to win.
There will be at least 5 Bosses in the first official versions released and will be continuously updated by the publisher with more Bosses, quests and other additions in the future.
After a series of 2 articles analyzing the basic features and detailed information about the game modes in Metabot provided by GameAZ, it can be seen that this is a War Robot game in which players compete in very different attractive terrain map arenas. The game has simple gameplay that is easy for players to get used to and has all the basic game modes needed for a PvP Brawler game, suitable and easy to attract many players.
Are you ready to choose the type of Robot that suits your taste and jump into the Metabot arena to fight with GameAZ? Hopefully, through these articles, you have been able to grasp the outstanding features of Metabot.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or project ideas, please email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The information on this Website is provided as an overview of the market and does not constitute financial advice. GameAZ encourages you to do more research before deciding to invest.