In the previous article, GameAZ reviewed the content related to the character and pet system features in Lime Odyssey M (LOM). In the 2nd Series of LOM features, GameAZ will continue to analyze in detail the game’s game modes to provide you with more information about making money from this game.
I’m Harry – let’s learn the game modes to earn money in Lime Odyssey M from AZ.
- There are a total of 6 game modes: Campaign, Infinite Dungeon, Dual Battle, World Boss, Raid Boss, Dreaming Dessert
- Campaign mode has a total of 24 chapters and 280 different levels. Rewards are valuable materials used to upgrade characters, equipment and items.
- Dual Battle (PvP) mode rewards support items and materials to enhance existing weapons.
- Infinite Dungeon mode has 2 types of towers in this mode: The Infinite Tower & The Temple of the Moon; each tower will have 100 floors. Rewards are skill cards used to upgrade character skills
- World Boss mode is a solo PvE boss fight mode, conquering the boss 3 times a day. The reward is Soul Stones.
- Raid Boss mode is a Co-Op mode (combined with other players). The rewards are Optional Stones and Runes.
- Dessert Dreaming mode can be considered a fun game mode with rewards. The reward is Optional Stones (used to inlay equipment, weapons to increase stats)
There are a total of 6 game modes: Campaign, Infinite Dungeon, Dual Battle, World Boss, Raid Boss, Dreaming Dessert with challenges and Various missions ranging from easy to difficult corresponding to different valuable rewards.
1. Campaign (PvE)
The PVE game mode in Lime Odyssey M is built with a total of 24 chapters and 280 different levels. The more you win and continue to participate in the following screens, the stronger the monsters, the more valuable the items received.
- Move combat in the pre-installed map, adventure through the levels in each different map.
- Coordinate flexibly character skills and pets in the team that you have chosen before to enter the Campaign.
- Conquer, complete all levels in this mode.
Get valuable materials used to upgrade characters, equipment and items
2. Dual Battle (PvP)
It can be said that this is a mode for you to compare your fighting skills as well as show your character’s level to other players in the game.
This is LOM’s PvP arena, which will definitely bring fierce competition to gamers.
Players with good tactics will be more likely to win.
The ranking system will be reset weekly. Rewards are given to players after each reset..
- Battle, kill other players to win
- Win 2 rounds out of 3 rounds.
- Achieve weekly top rankings
Support items and materials to enhance existing weapons
3. Infinite Dungeon
There are 2 types of towers in this mode: The Infinite Tower & The Temple of the Moon, each tower will have 100 floors for you to challenge the strength of your character. This is where you can collect different skill cards to use to upgrade character skills.
Information in this Lime Odyssey M game mode includes:
- Kill all monsters on each floor
- Free to choose and set up your team character to match the strengths and weaknesses of the monsters on each floor to win.
Skill cards used to upgrade character skills are received immediately after winning the floor.
4. World Boss
This is a solo PvE boss battle mode, conquering the boss 3 times/day. In this mode, you will have to overcome many waves of monsters and keep your team until the last wave to fight the boss to receive the reward.
- Research the characteristics of the boss and arrange the formation of characters with the right skill set to last to the end
- Conquer and destroy the boss 3 times / day
VictoryNew characters and pets.
5. Raid Boss
Unlike World Boss which is a solo PvE mode, Raid Boss is a Co-Op mode (with other players). This mode is only open at certain times of the day. The biggest boss battle takes place 3 times a day. Each time frame will have a boss with different characteristics, stats, and difficulty.
This is the event with the largest number of players with special rare value rewards. A Raid Boss battle allows up to 4 players to participate at the same time.
Total damage to the boss more than other players will be counted as the winner in this mode.
Optional Stones (used to infuse equipment, weapons to increase stats) and special rare Runes.
6. Dessert Dreaming
This mode is perhaps the most unique in LimeOdysseyM. This is like a fun game mode with extra rewards.
Defeat the boss from the 1st to the 3rd floor and collect all the treasure chests to get the reward. In particular, you are not counted as winning if you intentionally pass through the floor without collecting the treasure chest and have not defeated the boss of that floor.
From information about the basic features of the Lime Odyssey M game mode provided by GameAZ through 2 articles, we can see that this is an MMORPG with integrated NFT technology and multiplayer attractive features for players. Hopefully, through this article, you have had enough knowledge about Lime Odyssey M.
If you have questions, comments, suggestions or ideas about the project, please send it to email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The information on this Website is provided as an overview of the market and does not constitute financial advice. GameAZ encourages you to do more research before deciding to invest.