[101] Metastrike: Weapon/Equipment Upgrade Mechanism

by Trung
0 comment

In the previous article “Metastrike: Weapons, Equipment and Marketplace”, GameAZ gave you an extensive look at Metastrike’s massive Weapon and Equipment System. In this part, the GameAZ team will guide players to learn about how to upgrade the aforementioned NFT items (Guns/Armor) with Metal.

I’m Harry – Let’s learn about the Weapon/Equip Upgrade Mechanism in Metastrike from A-Z!

Key Takeaways:

  • Let’s learn what Metal is and what Metal’s function and usage are.
  • What are Metal Slots? Classification of Metal Slots and how to use them effectively.
  • To upgrade the Tier of NFT items, you need not only Metal, but alcohol to qualify for Upgrade Point! So what is Upgrade Point? How detailed are the Upgrade Point conditions to upgrade the Tier?
  • GameAZ provides a detailed data sheet on the amount of Metal needed to upgrade and a detailed data sheet on the stats of Guns when upgraded from Uncommon to Diamond.

1. What is Metal?

metal

Metal is a gem used to upgrade the features of NFT items.

  • Metal is merged into NFTs guns via Metal Slots.
  • Metal is divided into 4 categories: Silver Metal, Gold Metal, Diamond Metal, and Slivin Metal.
  • Each type will have 5 Levels with a total of 20 different Metals to upgrade.

2. Functions of Metal Slots in Weapons

Functions of Metal Slots in Weapons

Metal Slots is a place for you to attach Metal to Upgrade the Rarity Tier of NFT items.

NFT items (Guns/Armor) will have different numbers of Slots based on its Tier. Metal will be attached to Slots; the more Slots, the more Metals can be attached, the more Metals Slots, the easier it is to Upgrade the Tier of NFT/Gun items.

  • Uncommon: There are 4-6 Slots. When you open an Uncommon Box, there is a 20% chance to get a 6-slot item, 35% of a 5-slot item and 45% of a 4-slot item.
  • Silver: There are 3-4 Slots. Opening Silver Box has a 20% chance of getting a 4-slot item, 80% of a 3-slot iem.
  • Gold: There are 1-2 Slots. Opening Gold Box has a rate of 30% of a 2-slot item, 70% of a 1-slot item.
  • Diamond: No Slots because Weapons players get at the highest level cannot be further upgraded

3. What is Upgrade Point?

What is Upgrade Point

Each Tier of an NFT item will need a required number of points to be able to Upgrade Tier.

When the player has enough points, the player’s NFT items can Upgrade Tier.

Upgrade Point depends on the Metal Level that the player owns. The more Slots a player’s NFT item has, the more Upgrade Points accumulated on that NFT item.

Each type of Metal will have a different number of Upgrade Points and are displayed as follows:

metals

4. Upgrade details of NFT items (Guns/Armor)

The Tier Upgrade of NFT items depends on the Level of Slots: Uncommon, Silver, Gold, Diamond.

NFT Items will be upgraded when the total Upgrade Points of a Slots reach:

  • Uncommon Level: Upgrade Point required = 10 (By default, all Uncommon items have enough Upgrade Points)
  • Silver Level: Upgrade Point required > 21
  • Gold Level: Upgrade Point required > 36
  • Diamond Level: Upgrade Point required > 44

4.1. Amount of Metal needed to Upgrade

Below is a table of the amount of Metal required to Level Up NFT items:

metal required to upgrade

Example 1: You have a Gun with 6 Silver Metal Slots at Level 3, each Silver Metal = 2 Upgrade Points => Your gun can be upgraded from Uncommon Tier to Silver Tier.

Another example: Your Gun has 2 Slivin Metal Slots at Level 5 which will let you upgrade the Gun from Uncommon Tier to Silver Tier.

For more detail, I will take an example of a direct gun that is KZ-15, and the table below will give you detailed parameters after being Upgraded of KZ-15

cost of materials used to upgrade the gun kz15

As you can see, from Uncommon Tier to Diamond Tier, the base stats of the gun have increased significantly:

  • Number of Ammo: 5 => 8
  • Damage: 77 => 87
  • Firing Range: 96 => 110
  • Shooting stability: 32 => 38
  • Fire rate: 6 => 8
  • Number of Slots: Reduced from 6 => 0

The image below will show you more clearly the change of the KZ15 from Uncommon Tier until it is Upgraded to Silver Tier:

change after upgrade 1

change after upgrade 2

4.2. Details of Guns Stats when upgrading

Below is a detailed statistics table of the stats of Guns when upgrading in Metastrike from Uncommon to Diamond.

Snipers

Type

Ammo

Capacity

Power

Range

Stability

Rate

Slot

BAR99B Uncommon

0.3

5

100

100

34

6

6

Silver

0.3

6

105

110

36

6

4

Gold

0.3

7

110

115

38

7

2

Diamond

0.3

8

115

120

40

8

0

KZ-15 Uncommon

7.62

5

77

96

32

6

6

Silver

7.62

6

80

100

34

6

4

Gold

7.62

7

83

105

36

7

2

Diamond

7.62

8

87

110

38

8

0

Assault

Type

Ammo

Capacity

Power

Range

Stability

Rate

Slot

KA47 Uncommon

7.62

30

42

60

34

61

6

Silver

7.62

32

44

62

36

62

4

Gold

7.62

34

46

64

38

63

2

Diamond

7.62

36

48

66

40

64

0

KA47U Uncommon

7.62

30

38

60

45

61

6

Silver

7.62

32

40

62

47

62

4

Gold

7.62

34

42

64

49

63

2

Diamond

7.62

36

44

66

51

64

0

KA47Val Uncommon

7.62

30

40

60

35

61

6

Silver

7.62

32

44

62

36

62

4

Gold

7.62

34

46

64

38

63

2

Diamond

7.62

36

48

66

40

64

0

FNSCAR Uncommon

5.56

30

37

55

31

71

6

Silver

5.56

32

39

57

33

72

4

Gold

5.56

34

41

59

35

73

2

Diamond

5.56

36

44

62

37

74

0

M16A4 Uncommon

5.62

30

37

55

28

71

6

Silver

5.62

32

39

57

33

72

4

Gold

5.62

34

41

59

35

73

2

Diamond

5.62

36

44

62

37

74

0

AR4 Uncommon

5.62

30

36

55

27

70

6

Silver

5.62

32

38

57

33

71

4

Gold

5.62

34

40

59

35

72

2

Diamond

5.62

36

43

62

37

73

0

M416 Uncommon

5.62

30

37

57

32

70

6

Silver

5.62

32

39

57

33

72

4

Gold

5.62

34

41

59

35

73

2

Diamond

5.62

36

44

62

37

74

0

SMG

Type

Ammo

Capacity

Power

Range

Stability

Rate

Slot

SMG45 Uncommon

9mm

30

30

30

31

62

6

Silver

9mm

32

32

32

32

63

4

Gold

9mm

34

34

34

33

64

2

Diamond

9mm

36

36

36

34

65

0

UZI 33 Uncommon

9mm

25

21

22

31

70

6

Silver

9mm

27

23

24

32

71

4

Gold

9mm

29

25

26

33

72

2

Diamond

9mm

31

27

28

34

73

0

UZI 34 Uncommon

9mm

30

25

27

33

72

0

Silver

9mm

32

27

29

35

74

4

Gold

9mm

33

29

31

37

76

2

Diamond

9mm

35

31

33

39

78

0

Shotguns

Type

Ammo

Capacity

Power

Range

Stability

Rate

Slot

M8879 Uncommon

12G

2

100

13

77

7

6

Silver

12G

3

105

15

78

8

4

Gold

12G

4

110

17

79

9

2

Diamond

12G

5

115

19

80

10

0

S1897 Uncommon

12G

5

100

8

77

8

6

Silver

12G

6

105

10

78

9

4

Gold

12G

7

110

12

79

10

2

Diamond

12G

8

115

14

80

11

0

Pistols

Type

Ammo

Capacity

Power

Range

Stability

Rate

Slot

GL32 Uncommon

0.45

7

32

15

26

29

6

Silver

0.45

8

34

17

28

31

4

Gold

0.45

9

36

19

30

33

2

Diamond

0.45

10

38

21

32

35

0

TT34 Uncommon

9mm

15

27

15

25

53

6

Silver

9mm

16

29

17

27

54

4

Gold

9mm

17

31

19

29

55

2

Diamond

9mm

18

33

21

31

56

0

So we have grasped the most basic information about the Weapon/Equipment Upgrade Mechanism in Metastrike. Hopefully, through a series of articles about the basic features, you have enough knowledge to choose your favorite squad and gun to be ready to fight in Metastrike.

In the next Metastrike topics, let’s read a series of articles that go into more depth on how to join the base game as well as the return on investment process from GameAZ’s team!

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or project ideas, please email: [email protected] 

Disclaimer: The information on this Website is provided as an overview of the market and does not constitute financial advice. GameAZ encourages you to do more research before deciding to invest.

You may also like

Leave a Comment