There are many features that will be released in the official version of the game so that players can experience and play to earn. In this article, let’s learn what Paragon and the Paragon Creator Tool are, Rune applicability and information about Rune types, Rarity Tier as well as the formula to upgrade Rune Rarity Tier. Besides, you may be provided with information about Para-Art, Hydra System, and Guild system in The Parallel to be able to grasp the most basic features of the game.
I’m Harry – Let’s learn from A to Z with me!
- Paragon is the NFT in The Parallel. To create NFT Paragon, you need to use the Paragon Creator tool and have your own crafting recipe.
- Runes are materials to upgrade the Rarity Tier for Paragon. There are 12 types of Runes and 5 different Rarity Tiers.
- Para-Art is Paragon’s blueprint. Users can fully create Para-Art through Paragon Creator and earn profit through selling on Marketplace.
- To ensure the copyright and uniqueness of NFTs in The Parallel, the publisher integrates the Hydra system to verify the identity and scan for differences and duplicates in the system so that NFTs Paragon and Para- Art created are unique.
- The Scholarship is a form of P2E in The Parallel in which the owner of the NFT Paragons (Guild) can designate another player (Scholar) to operate and mint the NFT Paragons on behalf of the owner in the Metaverse of The Parallel.
1. What is Paragon?
The Parallel universe has a multitude of P2E gaming options and different game genres. However, all of them have the same requirement:The player must own a character.
Your character is NFT and is called “PARAGON”.
Paragon is a required NFT character to participate in The Parallel. It is the avatar of the user in the The Parallel Metaverse Universe.
Paragon has its own power and value defined by the power of the Runes that determines the accessibility and earning potential in The Parallel.
The applicability of NFT Paragon
Initially, NFT Paragons are used mainly for gaming or trading in the markets. In the future, users will be able to use NFT to travel around the Open World Metaverse, participate in special events, accept challenges, etc.; thereby generating greater profits. Even the NFT Paragon can be an entry ticket to real life events and activities.
How to get Paragon
There are 2 ways you can get NFT Paragon: crafting with the Genesis Paragon Creator tool or just buying them on The Parallel NFT Marketplace!
2. The Parallel NFT Marketplace
Marketplace is The Parallel’s trading hub where Parallese can visit and trade any asset. Players can generate cash flow and profit by selling or renting their Para-Art/Paragons out by placing the price as they wish. What’s more, players can trade Boxes and Runes!
Market transaction costs are determined on the selected currency: 5% for BUSD
Products that can be traded on Marketplace:
- NFT BOX: contains Runes with random quantity
- NFT Runes: Runes are the materials that make up the Parallel. You can find Runes in many places in The Parallel. There are a total of 12 Runes and 5 Runes Rarity Tiers.
- NFT Para-Arts: is the design of NFT Paragon crafted in The Parallel.
- NFT Paragons: are NFTs that are owned and created by the player. They are characters, items, objects, or anything built with Runes. The strength and attributes of the Paragons will depend on the rarity, combination and strength of the Runes during creation.
3. Paragon Creator Tool
As the foundational tool for creating NFTs in The Parallel, it combines a web-based voxel editing tool and a manual feature. Users can use voxel editing tools to create Para-Arts (NFT designs) and then create an NFT Paragon by adding Runes to the Para-Art design.
Simple Paragon recipe
Paragon = Para-Art + Runes + $PS + $PRL
– You can design your own Para-art with The Paragon Creator or buy/rent on Marketplace.
– Each Paragon requires 200 Runes to form. You can buy Runes boxes at https://theparallel.io/market/shop/runepack and unbox them to own them.
Runes are the basic building elements of Paragons. They come in different types and Rarity Tiers that directly affect the Paragon being generated. They have different values, strengths, and specific attributes.
4.1 Types of Runes
Players can use Runes to create Paragons with their own personality and identity. In addition, Runes can also be used to craft tools, weapons, lands, and infrastructure. Players have full freedom in creating their own materials in The Parallel.
There are currently 12 types of Runes including Soil, Stone, Wood, Rubber, Plastic, Crystal, Metal, Gem, Onixius, Crypton, Pythium, and Paranium.
4.2 Rune Rarity Tiers
Runes are divided into 5 Rarity Tiers’ (or rune ratings) based on their scarcity and potential. Their strength is determined in descending order including: Legendary, Epic, Rare, Uncommon and Common.
- Legendary: Materials needed to create a “Gods” Paragon – the strongest level character.
- Epic: Necessary to create a “Champion” Paragon
- Rare: An important ingredient to create “Elite” Paragon
- Uncommon: Relatively common material
- Common: The most common materials
Each material has its own Element and is represented by its color. There are 5 Elements in The Parallel including Fire, Water, Air, Plant, and Earth.
4.3 How to get Rune
There are several ways to earn Runes in The Parallel:
4.4 Rune Fusion Features
It is a feature to upgrade Runes with a low Rarity Rank to a higher Rarity Rank to improve strength and attributes. Each Rarity Tier in the Fusion feature will have specific success rate and lucky potion requirements (Lucky Potion – add-on)
To use this feature you need to visit https://theparallel.io/user/fusion/fusion
Recipe for upgrading to Common Runes
- Merge 5 Soil Runes to get 1 Rune Stone
- Merge 3 Stone Runes to get 1 Wood Rune
- Merge 3 Wood Runes to get 1 Rubber Rune
- Merge 3 Rubber Runes to get 1 Plastic Rune
- Merge 3 Plastic Runes to get 1 Crystal Rune
Note: Using Common Lucky Potion will increase the success rate by 10%.
Recipe for upgrading to Rare Runes
- Merge 3 Crystal Runes to get 1 Metal Rune
- Merge 3 Metal Runes to get 1 Gem Rune
Note: Using Rare Lucky Potion will increase the success rate by 10%.
Recipe to upgrade to Epic Runes
- Merge 3 Gem Runes to get 1 Onixius Rune
- Merge 2 Onixius Runes to obtain 1 Crypton Rune
Note: Using Epic Lucky Potion will increase the success rate by 7%.
Recipe to upgrade to Legendary Runes
- Merge 2 Crypton Runes to get 1 Pythium Rune
- Merge 2 Pythium Runes to get 1 Paranium Rune
During RUNE FUSION, Fusion Fee, Lucky Potion and Rune in used will be Burned regardless of success or failure. Lucky Potion is an option that can be used or not
Para-Art, a foundational element in the world of The Parallel, is the blueprint of Paragons (NFT).
Players can create their own designs with Paragon Creator, from which they can generate cash flow by listing Para-Art for sale on Marketplace.
The user must possess Para-Art or have the right to use Para-Art to craft Paragon.
Para-Art is protected by the Hydra System (a copyright registration system), so it creates a cash flow model for Voxel art creators by selling and renting out on the Marketplace Sell.
There are several ways to obtain Para-Art:
6. Hydra System
The Hydra system is an advanced copyright protection system. It uses advanced AI auto-detection algorithms to scan identities to ensure that each NFT (Paragon) generated is unique.
Highlighted features of the Hydra system:
- With the Hydra system, each Para-Art will be unique and you will have full ownership.
- It cannot be copied, stolen or destroyed without your permission.
- Parallel allows players to create anything imaginable.
- Through the Hydra System, players can submit their creations to the blockchain, which then become world-building NFTs.
7. Guild and Scholarship System
The Scholarship is a form of P2E in The Parallel in which the owner of the NFT Paragons (Guild) can designate another player (Scholar) to operate and mint the NFT Paragons on behalf of the owner in the Metaverse of The Parallel.
- Guild: is the individual or organization that owns NFT Paragon. Guide can designate another player (Scholar) to operate and mint NFT Paragon through an agreement, known as a Scholarship.
- Scholar: is an individual (player) appointed by the Guild who can operate and mint NFT Paragons on behalf of the Guild (e.g. play games) in The Parallel.
- Scholarship: based on a revenue sharing model among owners of NFT Paragons (Guild) and players (Scholar).
The Guild System allows the Guild and Scholar Scholar to manage and operate the Scholarship in The Parallel.
- Guilds may create and end Scholarships.
- Scholars can view the Paragons and NFT Scholarships assigned to them.
In the Guild System, wallet addresses can only be assigned to one role, Guild, or Scholar. To access the guild system, players need to visit https://guild.theparallel.io
Based on the information about the features of Paragon in The Parallel provided by GameAZ, hopefully through this article you will have the knowledge to understand the applicability and importance of this feature in the game. Let’s look forward to seeing the next article in the Series “Basic features of The Parallel” on GameAZ!
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or project ideas, please email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The information on this Website is provided as an overview of the market and does not constitute financial advice. GameAZ encourages you to do more research before deciding to invest.